• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

March Madness Grading Tournament- Round of 32

176 posts in this topic

Welcome to the Round of 32! :acclaim:

We have filled out our bracket and it features several upstarts as well as veteran top 32 teams. ffcomics is the tournament's top ranked team at 22-2 featuring many returning seniors, but tournament upstart Cheezywiz and and their 17-1 #3 ranking will have something to say about that. :sumo: Also making use of their returning seniors are Warlord and SolitaireOne who have entered the tournament as #2 and #4 ranked teams respectively. Waiting in the wings and making it to the Round of 32 is last year's National Champion, Timmay (worship) , along with the other members of last year's Final Four: Divad, Canickus and CapFreek.

The rules are the same as last round:

1. Four books will be posted. PM me all grades in the order they are listed. Associate the book with the grade and include your username in the PM.

2. Submit your grades in standard CGC recognized increments, ie. No 9.5’s.

3. Due date for grades is Tuesday at 11:00 PM PST or when the last team submits its grades. All grade submissions are final.

4. Your score will be tallied and compared to your opponent's score as follows:

Spot on= 20 points

Within .2= 15 points

Within .5 or closer= 10 points

Within .7 or closer =7 points

Within 1 or closer= 5 points.

Within 1.2 = 2 points.

Bonus (cumulative):

2 books spot on= 5 points

3 books spot on=10 points

The team with the highest score wins the game and advances. There will be an overtime book posted in the event of a tie.

Good Luck to everyone. :wishluck:

Round32-small.jpg

The books for this round:

Avengers #97

Iron Man #95

Jungle Action #14

X-Men #55

Grades sent :whistle:

95 POINTS! :makepoint:

Bracket isn't loading from photobucket...a little help would be appreciated!

Are they loading to PB and not to here? Or vice-versa? Have you reached the limit on your account? Delete some of those pictures of you wife . . . :whistle:

Avengers #97

Iron Man #95

Jungle Action #14

X-Men #55

doh! I knew this round would be tough, but I had no idea this tough. :frustrated:

Andy

Oh well, no scans this round...just send me your grades! :sumo:

:eek:

Avengers #97

Iron Man #95

Jungle Action #14

X-Men #55

doh! I knew this round would be tough, but I had no idea this tough. :frustrated:

Andy

Oh well, no scans this round...just send me your grades! :sumo:

:eek:

Is he serious? :gossip: