• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

March Madness Grading Tournament- Round of 32

176 posts in this topic

When is 11PM PST? I live on the east coast.. Stupid time zones! Should be EST everywhere.

:gossip: Add 3. So, 2AM Eastern. It's Daylight time now, though.. so 11PM PST is really 10PM PDT and 1AM EDT. Unless you're in Phoenix, AZ because they don't observe daylight time. So, to answer your question: "soon"

When is 11PM PST? I live on the east coast.. Stupid time zones! Should be EST everywhere.

:gossip: Add 3. So, 2AM Eastern. It's Daylight time now, though.. so 11PM PST is really 10PM PDT and 1AM EDT. Unless you're in Phoenix, AZ because they don't observe daylight time. So, to answer your question: "soon"

Answer. Im going to bed. I will check tomorrow to see if I advance ^^

doh! why couldn't I be up against benchwarmer .. :P

Who's to say he didn't have his grades in before the banning? (shrug)

I for one say they should count regardless of his status as a (temporarily) former board member. :sumo:

If he's willing to endure the public approbation that comes with being outed as a shill to, among other things, join in a grading contest, well then, more power to him. In fact, I say that when - not if - he returns to the boards, he (whoever he is or was) should assume the position of his former shill (on the assumption that he advances). :insane:

Benchwarmer was banned and he's done in this contest.

Now if he got a strike and talking privliges were taken away then that is another story - but HE GOT BANNED :sumo:

That means if I advance (which I have considerably less than a 50% chance of doing) I go up against divad. :cry:

Something happened on the way to the coronation of this book. Everyone kept saying that they were sure the Wolvie #3 had done them in, but this is the book that gave everyone the most trouble. Either that or CGC got it wrong. :insane:

:news: SINGLE HIGHEST GRADED :cloud9::news:

Not even on the census yet.....

IM095fnc.jpg

Obviously, CGC did not deduct for the small beige spot on the back cover of that Iron Man #95. And I really don't understand how that Wolverine #3 got an 8.0 with multiple spine ticks and that depression along the top edge. :P

Slight overgrade on one comic and undergraded the other 3. I think I just got smoked. :cry:

You sure nik didn't submit these for you? lol

I suck.

42 points.

Me too (42 points). lol

Guess who's going into overtime?

:cry:

I looked at the OT book, and thought to myself: "I'm glad I'm not in the OT round."

Overtime grade submitted. :sumo::wishluck: