• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

March Madness Grading Tournament- Round of 32

176 posts in this topic

I suck.

42 points.

Me too (42 points). lol

Guess who's going into overtime?

:cry:

I looked at the OT book, and thought to myself: "I'm glad I'm not in the OT round."

Look at it this way. Whoever moves on to face Divad, when we lose to him we can claim we were drained from the overtime. lol

Drew And Shark's game is decided. :juggle: I'll need Cap and Inconceivable to check in before I post the total.

OK, I'll going to sleep. zzz

I'll check back in tomorrow morning to see if I'm facing off against divad or if I'm getting out the golf clubs for the summer.

Good luck to the lucky Sweet Sixteen!!

( :gossip: not me unfortunately :tonofbricks: )

Thanks and sorry Mr. Woogie....my 3 minutes spent were just like 3 point buckets at the buzzer. :insane:

That would be right. After two absolutely dreadful rounds and an early exit, I wrote down my grades for the Ro32 books for my own amusement. Three bullseyes and one off by 0.2 :frustrated:

62 pts, I think.

I can't believe that Iron Man is a 9.8 with that dirt spot. :frustrated:

Someone tell me what's wrong with the ASM. I apparently didn't see as many defects as CGC did.

Think I got 60 points....see you next round Cheezy....

I really honked on the Wolverine, and didn't think IM was that stratospheric.

Drew And Shark's game is decided. :juggle: I'll need Cap and Inconceivable to check in before I post the total.

couldn't you just post the total and add these 2 guy's a little later ... :baiting:

Unless Mr. Silvestri took you out....

couldn't you just post the total and add these 2 guy's a little later ... :baiting:

Unless Mr. Silvestri took you out....

:sorry:

I hope 65 points in enough.

I nailed two and missed the ASM by .2.

Totally F'ed up the Ironman and called it 9.0... :blush:

Hurry up you guys... :eek: