• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

March Madness Grading Tournament- Round of 32

176 posts in this topic

The books for this round:

Avengers #97

Iron Man #95

Jungle Action #14

X-Men #55

doh! I knew this round would be tough, but I had no idea this tough. :frustrated:

Andy

Oh well, no scans this round...just send me your grades! :sumo:

So you expect me to shoot free throws with my eyes closed? :baiting:

Avengers #97

Iron Man #95

Jungle Action #14

X-Men #55

:news: NEW BOOKS :news:

I realized I had listed two of those for sale previously so they are out as well as that whole invoice.

Amazing Spider-Man #162

Iron Man #95

Jungle Action #14

Wolverine #3 OW- 'X' written on first page in pencil.

ASM #162

ASM162fnl.jpg

ASM162bnl.jpg

Iron Man #95, On the back Cover, there is a small spot of stray Printer's Ink near the Upper Rt words 'SUPER JET CYCLE', and there is a small beige dirt mark (not a stain) at the Lower Rt.

IM095fnl.jpg

IM095bnl.jpg

Jungle Action #14

JA14fnl.jpg

JA14bnl.jpg

Wolverine #3 OW Stress at upper edge is not slab damage and does not break color. The white dots throughout, at the lower right corner of the front,

and the horizontal scratching are on the case. The cover is clean, black and scratch free.

Wolv3fnl.jpg

Wolv3bnl.jpg

Avengers #97

Iron Man #95

Jungle Action #14

X-Men #55

doh! I knew this round would be tough, but I had no idea this tough. :frustrated:

Andy

No scans?

This really is guess the grade isn't it? :eek:

I have had questions about the Wolverine #3 and I need to clarify the transverse stress at the upper edge. It is not slab damage, although the scan makes it appear as though it breaks color, it actually does not. Anyone who has submitted grades may change their grade on that book only, and if you do, Please send me a new grade for this book in a new PM.

To answer another question on the Wolvie #3 (Sorry about the scan- it picked up alot of scratches on the case that I didn't see with the naked eye).

The white dots throughout, at the lower right corner of the front, and the horizontal scratching are on the case. The cover is black and scratch free. I am differentiating between scratches and stress. I think the scan tells the story on stress.