• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So what do you think the Action#1 CGC1.8 will go for in next CC auction??

86 posts in this topic

75 to 80k in this environment.

And I thought that my guess may have been low. I wouldn't be surprised if it goes a bit higher than that (hence my estimate), even in this environment, because at 1.8, it will be accessible to a wider audience, and a lot of collectors just want to own a copy, and this may be the only grade they have a shot all...

Of course I just wanted to get a guess in before Gator comes here and "tells us" how much it will sell for (he's usually pretty good at guessing these things!).

wow, some 1.8's I can see having interest in (like my former MMC 9 cgc 1.8...that was a beaut of a 1.8)... that one, not so much...

$xxK is a reasonable expectation on this book

75 to 80k in this environment.

And I thought that my guess may have been low. I wouldn't be surprised if it goes a bit higher than that (hence my estimate), even in this environment, because at 1.8, it will be accessible to a wider audience, and a lot of collectors just want to own a copy, and this may be the only grade they have a shot all...

Of course I just wanted to get a guess in before Gator comes here and "tells us" how much it will sell for (he's usually pretty good at guessing these things!).

lol I might keep quiet on this one

If you don't know by now, it is temporarily up on Metro's site...... :gossip:

Okay... based on the scan, I'm going to have to drop my estimate to $73,750...

that is a GREAT estimate (thumbs u

For the record, I provided my revised estimate before reading Gator's estimate of about $xxK. Not bad!!

Edited to remove Gator's estimate!

For the record, I provided my revised estimate before reading Gator's estimate of about $xxK. Not bad!!

whatcha talking about willis lol

To me, i prefer this copy over the 2.5 with the large chunk missing on the front cover
agreed...

and, i will be going after this copy too...just not as hard as I had hoped...

hence, the reason I edited and removed my estimate lol

doh!

Just when I thought we might get a break from Action 1 prediction threads.....

What else were you planning to do over the next month or so, take part in real life stuff ?? :baiting:

No doubt, but I was actually hoping to read something here about comics other than price guessing on Action 1 threads.

But, as they say, your mileage may vary...

:)