• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - Raw Comics, etc.

430 posts in this topic

COMICS SCENE 18 NM- $1.00 1971. Flash TV show, TMNT, Dave Stevens Rocketeer, Wolverine and so very much more. Article about Jim Shooters Magnus reboot for Valiant Comics. Great mag.

comicssceneflash.jpg

Man this is giving me a flashback (pun intended).

TRANSFORMERS 28 VF $1.00 Can the Transformers stop the mean Mechanic?

:takeit:

TRANSFORMERS 26 VF $1.00 Can the Transformers put the loss of Optimus Prime behind them?

:takeit:

SOLD!

(: I'm so happy that these are finding a good home. Thanks again! (:

I enjoy reading your descriptions about each comic.

I have fun looking them over again and try to convey that. Thanks for reading - now go sell some Spidey's (thumbs u

COMICS SCENE 18 NM- $1.00 1971. Flash TV show, TMNT, Dave Stevens Rocketeer, Wolverine and so very much more. Article about Jim Shooters Magnus reboot for Valiant Comics. Great mag.

Man this is giving me a flashback (pun intended).

Yup, the cover alone gets me all feverish ;)

CAPTAIN MARVEL 48 VF- $2.00 In a story that could only be called, "Crucible".

Break-time, need to watch the NCAA selection show, be back later tonight.

captmarv48.jpg

MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS 77 VF/NM $1.00 Barry Windsor-Smith classic cover and interior art. But it doesn't stop there, additional features include: Part 1 of the Dracula/Sgt. Fury team-up, the final chapter to the gorgeous Shanna story with Gulacy art, and an interesting Sub-Mariner solo adventure to round out the mag.

marvcompre77.jpg

HEAVY METAL 12 VF $2.00 1978. SOLD! Stunning Jim Burns wrap-around cover. Creators included in this issue: Corben, Druillet, Moebius and much much more. Including a Barbarella from Forest. Nudity abounds, so please be over 18 to purchase this.

heavymetal12.jpg

CAPTAIN BRITAIN 4 Fine $2.00 SOLD! Magazine size. Stories include: Captain Britain, Abslom Daak - Dalek Killer, Night Raven, Paragon of Painthorpe Street and The Free-Fall Warriors. Alan Davis and David Lloyd are just a couple of the fine creators in this mag.

capbritain4.jpg

SPY MAGAZINE Nov. 1997 $1.00 Magazine size. I hope you have been enjoying Kimik's great sale thread on classic National Lampoons and their covers. One such cover was the threatened puppy with a gun to it's head. I remember buying that off the newstand. Some of those early NatLamps were a great deal of fun. Anyway the cover reminded me of this one from Spy mag in 1997. Not as effective as the original, but something of an unintended homage just the same.

You even get part of my mailing label.

spy.jpg