• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - Raw Comics, etc.

430 posts in this topic

WOLVERINE 50 VF- $1.00 Special 64-page mag with the nifty die-cut cover - where Wolvie goes back to the yellow costume. Gazillions of guest stars, including Nick Fury.

wolverine50.jpg

STRANGE TALES 127 G/VG $2.00 Clea's second appearance. :luhv:

Oh, and lots of other Superhero and Mystical stuff goes on too.

:takeit:

SGT FURY 17 VG- $6.00 Great read from Stan and Richard Ayers.

SGT. FURY 8 G/VG $10.00 Baron Zemo pays a visit.

SOLD!

:applause: Yay, Arthur is here - triple thanks! :applause:

MARVEL PREMIERE 53 VF $2.00 Featuring the startling conclusion to the Klan saga.

MARVEL PREMIERE 52 VF $2.00 The Panther and the Klan "take no prisoners" in this one.

SOLD!

:banana: Thanks a bunch! :banana:

MAD ABOUT MILLIE QUEEN-SIZE SPECIAL 1 VG- $3.00 1971. All the excitement you guys have come to expect from this mag. Great fashions, hair, drama and even a full-page Schwarzenegger ad for the Joe Weider "Arm Power" method.

:gossip:

There might even be paper dolls;) ?

Hi Sharon <3

Unfortunately no paper dolls this time around - just those loverly mini-posters.

Pin-ups, Dave:) :hi:

MAD ABOUT MILLIE QUEEN-SIZE SPECIAL 1 VG- $3.00 1971. All the excitement you guys have come to expect from this mag. Great fashions, hair, drama and even a full-page Schwarzenegger ad for the Joe Weider "Arm Power" method.

:gossip:

There might even be paper dolls;) ?

Hi Sharon <3

Unfortunately no paper dolls this time around - just those loverly mini-posters.

Pin-ups, Dave:) :hi:

Like I tell my wife, I know nothing about no Pin-ups. :blush: