• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Stamps

62 posts in this topic

Defacing super-beater copies doesn't sound like a bad Idea to finish your book off, something kool would be to have individual artists sign on top of each stamp..just a thought. Do you have the Galactus stamp?

I do not recall how far I got with the Stamp books. I'll try and find them and post some pics here since the thread is started. Is the Galactus stamp the one from Hulk 181?

No it's Shanna the She Devil

WEBHEAD

Here you go...

(thumbs u

Thanks allot!!! (worship) Now i need to go through my collection and check some books.

Fortunately it was not IH 181. but i was (and quote "WAS") a nice run on Werewolf by Night all HG( or i thought was HG) until i opened them up.

Never realized that there was 100 books affected by this. Got some rebagging and boarding to do now.

Check out this cool book up for auction

Marvel Value Stamp book

Wow that is cool. Wonder if you could crack it open and remove stamps and put them back into the books they are missing from???

Here you go...

(thumbs u

Thanks allot!!! (worship) Now i need to go through my collection and check some books.

Fortunately it was not IH 181. but i was (and quote "WAS") a nice run on Werewolf by Night all HG( or i thought was HG) until i opened them up.

Never realized that there was 100 books affected by this. Got some rebagging and boarding to do now.

More like 300.

Here you go...

(thumbs u

More like 300.

Yes i just noticed that on the site that there is series B stamps that made up little puzzles. Dang nab it. Well give me something to do for the next couple of weeks. Darn Marvel. Did DC ever do anything like this??

Here you go...

(thumbs u

More like 300.

305 to be exact. I just counted 'em. (thumbs u

Oh man....I hope it wasn't Hulk #181...

that would have

SUPA-SUCKED!

:o

You mean like this?

Hulk181CGC85Qualified.jpg

:cry:

Yes, it that my copy? hm

Actually, no. I got this one raw off of flatrock02 (Mike) and submitted it myself last year.

You gotta love that these are called "value stamps". The only value of them is if you don't "clip 'em and save 'em" or whatever they instructed you to do with them. More like Marvel Decrease Your Value Stamps.

Here you go...

(thumbs u

More like 300.

305 to be exact. I just counted 'em. (thumbs u

Busy guy . . . :baiting:

:roflmao:

Well..I have searched high and low for where I may have stashed my vintage original Marvel value Stamp books. By the time I do find them thius thread will probably be long buried. I'll try and bookmark the thread and when I do come across my books I'll post pics. sorry.

I also had some miniature lick and stick stamps that were the size of postage stamps and each featured a cover to a Marvel comic from the 60's or early 70's. Most were #1 issues. Anyone else recall these. You pasted them onto a board that had B&W images of each stamp and you glued over them. I had most of that filled. Can't recall where they came from. I do know that whereever my Value or devalue stamps are these are with them. Proabbly in an unmarked box around here somewheres. Just like most all my Marvel Third Eye Blacklight posters and stuff..

oh some of the young whippersnappers on here that had never heard of these. i've got both my marvel value stamp books completed. i cheated a bit, after someone on these fine boards posted the website, i went out and found the 10 or so books containing the stamps i was missing from the second book in the $1 bins and finished off that one.