• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Use to Date Danny Dupcak

437 posts in this topic

Richard Koos is his mother's boyfriend. He never used him as an alias back then in the day.

But I found out that he's been using him as his alias on ebay under Comic-keys.

I have no idea who Perry stroud is. But it wouldn't surprise me if that's his new alias.

Jan why did you lurk for two years before saying anything?

Okay, I'll play along. Who is Danny Dupcak and why would I care? Someone please feel me in.

The most infamous comic con artist this side of planet...

:gossip:

Okay, now I remember... I've been here less than a year... It's hard to keep up with all the scam artists.

This might sound like a dumb question , but back when you were with him did he mention anything about restoring comics and whether or not he performed the work himself or had help.

While I know what he is famous for I don't have all the details like some of the members here.

Richard Koos is his mother's boyfriend. He never used him as an alias back then in the day.

I have no idea who Perry stroud is. But it wouldn't surprise me if that's his new alias.

Thanks for the information. We knew he was using the Koos alias in the past, but it is nice to hear some confirmation from someone that knows him. His new moniker is Perry Stroud. Who, coincidentally "lives or uses and office" at Danny's mother's address.

Jan why did you lurk for two years before saying anything?

She's probably seen how these boards treat newbies who don't mention Danny D. How eager would you be to jump into this pool of sharks and jagarses if you were her? :grin:

Hi Steve, thanks for the warm welcome. Yes, I will see him in Queens Family Court on April 28th of this year.

Jan, thanks for coming on here to talk to us.

As a side note you should click the quote or reply key in the box of the person you are speaking to to make it easier to understand the dialogue. That way we know who you are talking too.

Can I ask why you decided to come on here?

(shrug)

Roy.

Hi, Jan! Pretty courageous first post. (thumbs u

For those who don't know her (which is probably most of the CGC boardies) Jan is real.

Are you still dealing with Danny's lack of child support?

You just blew my mind.

Hi Steve, thanks for the warm welcome. Yes, I will see him in Queens Family Court on April 28th of this year.

Good luck. I know if he tries to hide his eBay income, you might have more than a few boardies who are NY lawyers volunteer to help you if they thought they could subpoena his financials.

Hello, My name is Jan and I am Danny Dupcak's ex-girlfriend. I've been lurking these boards on and off for over two years and finally decided to join.

Danny and I dated for almost three years in the early 90's.

Towards the end of our stormy relationship I got pregnant and had a son

by him.My son is now 15 years old. His name is Scott and he's never met Danny.

Feel free to ask me any questins you might have about him.

HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE BOARDS!!!!!

:applause: (thumbs u :headbang::banana:^^

Is this the only message board that you have posted to??

I ask as I seem to recall a "dust-up" with DD as AceVentura on the Comic

Corral, and that he had called you out, if not sorry and again WTTB.

Good luck with that in April. I know it has been a struggle. Welcome to the boards. (thumbs u