• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

STOP TALKING ABOUT THE F-IN CRASH!

19 posts in this topic

Every thread I go to has at least 3 times as many mentions of the crash than they do about Hulk 181!

Maybe it's the crash thats making them talk about the crash insane.gif

Either way, it's much more annoying that 181!

Every thread I go to has at least 3 times as many mentions of the crash than they do about Hulk 181!

How about the threads that mention the crash, pointing out Hulk #181 specifically? Do those get you extra upset?..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It's fun to watch some people actually get worried about it, though...... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Nah, they're just trolling, and hoping to get me irritated.

Well, yeah, that's obvious. People love to irritate you on here.

I hope for their sake, there are no members on here that are actually big enough specs to legitimately be worried about a crash..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

news.gifInvest in HG Hulk #181s now! It is the only way to survive the Great Crash of 2004, or 05, or 06, or 07 or whatever year it finally decides to happen. gossip.gif

I do much more reading on this board than posting (I'm at work all day, and read between meetings), but I have to put my two cents in here.

I personally like the fact that there are a few people, namely Joe Collector, that offer contrary opinions. How boring it would be if this was just a big circle jerk, with everyone patting each other on the back about values never going down.

Any market needs checks and balances, conservatives and liberals, bulls and bears.

I'm glad some people have the ball$ to express their opinions, even though they know they will be ridiculed constantly for it.

I do much more reading on this board than posting (I'm at work all day, and read between meetings), but I have to put my two cents in here.

I personally like the fact that there are a few people, namely Joe Collector, that offer contrary opinions. How boring it would be if this was just a big circle jerk, with everyone patting each other on the back about values never going down.

Any market needs checks and balances, conservatives and liberals, bulls and bears.

I'm glad some people have the ball$ to express their opinions, even though they know they will be ridiculed constantly for it.

Probably the best post I read all day. thumbsup2.gif Exluding mine of course. 27_laughing.gif Posts where people are agreeing with one another are sooo boring. I like it when JC cuts loose every now and then. Makes for interesting reading.

Probably the best post I read all day. thumbsup2.gif Exluding mine of course. 27_laughing.gif Posts where people are agreeing with one another are sooo boring. I like it when JC cuts loose every now and then. Makes for interesting reading.

893frustrated.gif

Thanks MMM.

The whole thing reminds me of the late 90s, when those who said the internet bubble would burst were persecuted. The 'New Economy' was going to go forever, etc. When everyone (including the shoeshine guy) is talking about how much money can be made, you know it's time to get out (and I did).

I'm not getting out of comics, because I collect for the love of comics. I love buying them, I love reading them, I like reading what other people have to say about them.

I'm not rooting for a crash, because the values of my books help me convince myself that the money I spend is not being completely wasted. That said, I, like most collectors, would love to be able to pick up the books on my list for a fraction of their current costs.

893frustrated.gif

hi.gif

How boring it would be if this was just a big circle jerk, with everyone patting each other on the back about values never going down.

thats what you do at a circle jerk? thats disgusting!!!!!!! i thought all along it was something else...