• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage Auction wins

16 posts in this topic

Has anyone received their comics from the last big Heritage auction? I won a white mountain x-men book and paid for it over two weeks ago but have not yet received it. I emailed them but have not heard back.

Casey

I got mine earlier this week. I paid the evening I won it. Actually I paid a few minutes after getting the invoice. It took a few days to get the invoice.

My wins are on time-payments so it will be a while before I recieve them. I have found that they are most helpful if you give them a call.

I figured i'll call them next week if I don't hear anything before then.

I didn't know auction houses took time payments. I'm assuming this means you can pay in increments for a few months and then when you've met the total, they send the book. If that's the case, then I better not go to a Heritage auction again. That could be dangerous.

I didn't know auction houses took time payments. I'm assuming this means you can pay in increments for a few months and then when you've met the total, they send the book. If that's the case, then I better not go to a Heritage auction again. That could be dangerous.
You are correct. Up to 4 months. Prior arrangements have to be made before bidding.

You are correct. Up to 4 months. Prior arrangements have to be made before bidding.

hm

hm

Oh dear. Credit is so bad...and soooo goooood.

Has anyone received their comics from the last big Heritage auction? I won a white mountain x-men book and paid for it over two weeks ago but have not yet received it. I emailed them but have not heard back.

Casey

You may want to give a them call. I waited four weeks one time before I called. They said they were mailed. I told them they weren't. They eventually found them still at their offices and then sent them on.

hm

Oh dear. Credit is so bad...and soooo goooood.

I'm beginning to smell a HG Conan...

:lol:

I got mine already, and not even sure if I paid for it yet doh!

That has happened to me. They put you on auto-ship if you have been a long-term prompt paying customer.

I have never had to wait more than a week for any of my Heritage winnings (Signature and Weekly) to be shipped although I didn't bid/win in their last Signature Auction.

Casey

You may want to give a them call. I waited four weeks one time before I called. They said they were mailed. I told them they weren't. They eventually found them still at their offices and then sent them on.

Did it. It was still in their office. doh! They are overnighting it to me tonight. Thanks, Doc.