• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody like Marvel Mighty Beanz?

13 posts in this topic

So I have 5 First Series Marvel Mighty Beanz in excellent condition:

1 rare - #53 Lady Deathstrike

2 uncommon - #23 Thor, #37 Peter Parker

2 common - #16 Sabretooth, #1 Spiderman

255546100101.jpg

Sorry about the blurry photo, its the best my phone-camera can do.

Here's some links to confirm their rarity/uncommon status:

http://www.mooseworld.com.au/content/mightyBeanz/BeanzTeamz/marvel/uncommon.aspx

http://www.mooseworld.com.au/content/mightyBeanz/BeanzTeamz/marvel/rare.aspx

These retail as singles for around $26 total, my price $12 plus actual shipping. Paypal welcome, other payment methods negotiable, shipping outside of U.S. will be more.

Check out the boobage on Lady Deathstrike! :luhv:

They are kinda cool actually. Can you eat them?

They're made of plastic with some kind of ball bearing inside for weighting, so unless you want an unpleasant ending, I warn against eating them.

Apparently, there's some kind of card game and these "stunt" ramps you can get and various other things that kids do with 'em.

tell me more about these stunt ramps

My daughters have a bunch of these. They were THE hot item maybe 3-4 years ago. Kind of like bakugan are now. They had marvel, teenage mutant ninja turtles, and other series. There is a little metal ball inside that can slid from top to bottom so they roll pretty wonkey. Kids could do tricks with these little hand-held slides.

They're made of plastic with some kind of ball bearing inside for weighting,

So kinda' like the old school Weebles some of us remember as kids?

win-pictures-weebles.jpg

Sorta, but they definitely fall down. Plus they are only about an inch tall.

The "slides" or "stunt ramps" are just pieces of plastic with a curvy groove in them that the kid can drop the Beanz into and make 'em roll around like on a skateboard halfpipe.

These are probably too kiddie for this crowd, but I just happened to have them around, so I thought I'd see if there was any interest