• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What toys did you have as a kid that you wish you still had?

146 posts in this topic

Micronauts - I really loved these

Mego Cavemen & Dinosaurs

Marx Dinosaur play sets

I have had the star wars stuff off and on until very recently, but still kinda miss the cooler stuff like the Death Star & The Hoth Battle Station/ trenchy/ turret thingies

Pulsar the man with beating lungs

Clash of the Titans figures, especially Kraken

Micronauts - I really loved these

Mego Cavemen & Dinosaurs

Marx Dinosaur play sets

I have had the star wars stuff off and on until very recently, but still kinda miss the cooler stuff like the Death Star & The Hoth Battle Station/ trenchy/ turret thingies

Pulsar the man with beating lungs

Matthew, I still have my original Hoth Playset.....I let my little girls play with it now.....they like knocking down the grey entrance. That was a favorite of mine too.

All of my Billy Blastoff toys.

My Star Trek Bridge playset.

Creepy Crawly Thingmaker

AFX/Tyco set

Pirates of the Caribbean diorama toy statue things

And while not a toy, all my wacky packs.

All my GI Joes starting from version 1 and up which I pretty much had everything except the aircraft carrier. Stoped getting stuff midway through the Detros iron grenadiers stuff.

Some of the transformers such as megatron (gun version), Optimus Prime, Sound wave with all the different tapes.

One particular GOBOT I want back is Psycho

Star Wars R2D2 building kit (no idea what it was called but you could make different versions of R2D2)

My Lego

All my Hot Wheels with tracks

I had tons of japanese popy figures as my dad would visit japan on work. These all go for a pretty penny now... wish I still had those. I had to leave them behind in Italy when my family emigrated (I was five and was only allowed to bring over two toys). I chose two of the jumbo Shogun Warriors, so I still have those, but sadly that's all.

All of my Billy Blastoff toys.

My Star Trek Bridge playset.

Creepy Crawly Thingmaker

AFX/Tyco set

Pirates of the Caribbean diorama toy statue things

And while not a toy, all my wacky packs.

Hey zee. Feel free to play with mego bridge and star trek megos when you come up to Alaska.... You'll have to bring your own romulan as he's the only one I don't have from my childhood.

I still have 90% of my kid toys.....my wife calls it packrat junk

I have the figurine of Charon, Keeper of the River Styx from Clash of the Titans. I always thought it was awesome that they made a figure of him even though he only appeared for a few minutes in the film. I'll post a pic in a bit.

My Murray Rocket Atomic missle Rocket sled made of heavy tin 1959.

I have a picture of myself at 3 years old sitting on it..50 years later I have a picture of me sitting on the very same toy at age 53. I have had it the whole time,Just indestructible.It is the earliest toy of my memory . Wanna see the pics?

The 12 piece Metal Man set. I burned through two of those.

I had that one too! I loved that set! Used it with my Micronauts. :cloud9:

Same here! The Metal Men were the bad guys. "Space Glider to the rescue! Quick, to the Hydro Copter!"

The Micronauts :cloud9:

Couldn't remember the name until just now, but I had a few of these, including this one, when I was a kid.

Marx plastic Nutty Mads. This is the boxer.

minichamporange.jpg

Is he giving the finger?

Yep. :grin:

I was about 7 or 8 when I got one for Christmas from my uncle.

I had tons of GI Joe and Star Wars action figures. But the one I'd want to have now is the Batmobile. I had this die cast one about the size of a brick (and about as heavy). If you clicked this little button, a saw came out of the bumper. And another button show little red bullets out of the exhaust pipe (I'm guessing that's what it was...maybe it was just a gun sticking up out of the trunk?).