• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Definitive CAF Galleries

52 posts in this topic

I had lunch with Lou once and he is one of the nicest guys in the hobby!

Well tell him to at least switch the comics with the art so they aren't sitting right there getting blasted by the heat. I'd hate to see that UXM 448 cover discolor or wrinkle.

Dave Mandel

Dr. Pat K

Jim Halpern (is that right?... the guy that owns Heritage)

Jim D'Amico

Rob Pistella

Mark Levy

The Metropolis guys

Jon Berk

I'm kinda fond of my own, too, but I just have to go upstairs to see them.

My CAF Gallery

Needs more Wolverton! :baiting:

:jokealert:

Beautiful pieces, Roger!!! (worship)

Two of my all-time fave CAF galleries (apart from Dave Mandel's gallery which has already been mentioned) would have to be:

Steve Morger's Gallery -

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=2120

Jim Warden's Gallery -

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=278

I got the chance to stay with both Steve and Jim last year after San Diego Comic Con and thoroughly enjoyed viewing their collections in person! At one residence, it was a little disconcerting sleeping in a room with a framed Frazetta on one wall with framed BWS Conan Gorblimey Press bookmark originals on another wall!

I also got the chance (courtesy of Jim) to visit John Byrne's home and view his art collection which was very impressive (even if John doesn't have a CAF gallery :)). Best,

Royd

My own paltry excuse for a CAF gallery - http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=111

Dave Mandel

Dr. Pat K

Jim Halpern (is that right?... the guy that owns Heritage)

Jim D'Amico

Rob Pistella

Mark Levy

The Metropolis guys

Jon Berk

I'm kinda fond of my own, too, but I just have to go upstairs to see them.

My CAF Gallery

Needs more Wolverton! :baiting:

:jokealert:

Beautiful pieces, Roger!!! (worship)

Thanks Adam... I'd like to see your collection up there. :baiting:

Michael Khazen's gallery is one that I like to watch because he has some McGuinness splashes that I am in awe of and some Jurgens' Superman stuff. I also like the Infinity Gauntlet pieces he has. I have no interest in the Spidey stuff but he really has some gems when I think of all the pieces he has that fit squarely into my collecting focus.

I am also big on Preacher and I am in absolute LOVE with Bo Roberts gallery. Obviously, Mr Not So Nice's Preacher collection is just ridiculous. Looks like he has 199 Preacher pieces!!!!

Michael Khazen's gallery is one that I like to watch because he has some McGuinness splashes that I am in awe of and some Jurgens' Superman stuff. I also like the Infinity Gauntlet pieces he has. I have no interest in the Spidey stuff but he really has some gems when I think of all the pieces he has that fit squarely into my collecting focus.

:blush: hey thanks for the kind words!! My name was one of the last one's I expected too see mentioned in this thread. :applause:

:blush: hey thanks for the kind words!! My name was one of the last one's I expected too see mentioned in this thread. :applause:

It doesn't suprise me at all. You have a great collection.

If you're looking to see various artists interpretations of:

VAMPIRELLA

MARVEL GIRL

THE RED SONJA

Feel free to check out my CAF gallery under "R", and it's AKA RICK at www.comicartfans.com

It's not necessarily definitive, but has been fun building the past several years and just as fun to share with others to view too.