• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Covers that take the "HE" out of "HERO"

65 posts in this topic

Batman had a back itch, and Robin wasn't around to get that troubling area. What's the issue? :insane:

It's better than Spider-Man asking a villian to deposit Cortizone-10 into his troubled area.

amazingspideyprobe.jpg

:o:sick:

I have got to find out what comic that came from just to figure out what the heck they were thinking.

1000ASM214.jpg

hmmm even with that cast of characters...i am still somewhat confused haha..(do those little teeny wings on Submariners ankles really allow him to fly?)

If that's really the correct issue, there's more than a bit of foreshadowing by featuring two hero's backsides on the cover of the issue....

It's not in #214, does anyone know the correct issue where that panels takes place?

This one always cracks me up. I'm sure Snowperman could still offer a decent left hook but somehow it's just not that menacing.

scan0036-1.jpg

Here's a few more that might fit into this thread.

action74new.jpg

action75new.jpg

action79new.jpg

action83new.jpg

action88new.jpg

action99newpic.jpg

action110001.jpg

Look at Batmans hands. Do you feel threatened??? "Look... I'm a kitty cat! Growwlllll" I feel like giving him a bowl full of warm milk!

Actually that's a basic martial arts stance - Batman's just ready to knock your hand aside (possibly breaking your wrist), drive a palm into your face, knee you in the balls and give you an elbow to the back of the head as you go down.