• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Arse SPHINCTERS' say WHAT????

33 posts in this topic

It was still donated, and that really wasn't kool. If they have a problem with slabbed comics, why destroy the comic?

I understand. I just don't know the particulars. For all I know, they know who donated it and they told said person what they were going to do with it. Maybe the donor knew and didn't care. Maybe that's why the donor donated the book in the first place. B/c they didn't give a rat's patoot about it.

Either way, they do come off as (s) I guess. It didn't really bother me though.

I can choose a dozen people in my little circle of people I know that can come up with something 10 times funnier than that.

Go get the video camera. I'll hook you up. :gossip:

I do like the attention...

hm

A video of you and Fabio combing each other's hair would be more entertaining than that tripe.

hm

I can choose a dozen people in my little circle of people I know that can come up with something 10 times funnier than that.

Go get the video camera. I'll hook you up. :gossip:

I do like the attention...

hm

A video of you and Fabio combing each other's hair would be more entertaining than that tripe.

hm

:o

That's not the problem. The problem was they could have done it tastefully. (The irony of ME teaching someone about tasteful comedy...)

They could have said "Hi. This is Phil and Mike Hunt at the comic convention. Our friend, Harry Nutz, just bought a comic and is having trouble reading it." Then finished up with their breadstick arms ripping away at the slab.

That would have been funny. As it stands, it appears like a stab at the CBLDF and whomever would be so kind as to donate such a lame prize as the slabbed book.

And filming out-of-camera is our good friend, Phil McCrack.

That's not the problem. The problem was they could have done it tastefully. (The irony of ME teaching someone about tasteful comedy...)

They could have said "Hi. This is Phil and Mike Hunt at the comic convention. Our friend, Harry Nutz, just bought a comic and is having trouble reading it." Then finished up with their breadstick arms ripping away at the slab.

That would have been funny. As it stands, it appears like a stab at the CBLDF and whomever would be so kind as to donate such a lame prize as the slabbed book.

Wasn't Kraven Moorehead the sound guy?

Wasn't Kraven Moorehead the sound guy?

Set design by the...friends...Patrick Fitzgerald and Gerald Fitzpatrick. hm

Not only was that not funny at all, it made them look like insufficiently_thoughtful_persons for insulting the prize. Plus to treat a book like that is dumb. And i don't know if turner had pasted when they did this, but not very respectful to him either.