• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recent ASM OA

17 posts in this topic

Artist's Choice (Spencer) is the rep for John Romita Jr. and Ron Garney who did some ASM work. There's also some other ASM artists he reps as well so worth taking a look.

I didn't think John Romita, Jr. was selling his Spider-Man artwork anymore.

Artist's Choice (Spencer) is the rep for John Romita Jr. and Ron Garney who did some ASM work. There's also some other ASM artists he reps as well so worth taking a look.

I didn't think John Romita, Jr. was selling his Spider-Man artwork anymore.

Perhaps it is coming from the artist who inked Romita, Jr.? Just a thought. hm

Well...regarding JR Jr....if i am not mistaken i just saw someone updating their caf gallery with a bunch of Hulk covers from Jr.

So somehow he must still sell his artwork.

Those were WW Hulk covers and were bought over a year ago. He doesn't regularly list items for sale anymore, but from time to time will put items up for offer or sell pages until he raises enough money for something or other he is doing at the time and then the rest come off the market again.

Best,

C

JRJR and Janson both sell their artwork if the price is right.

Speaking of which, Spencer just posted some JRJR artwork for sale including some vintage Spiderman pages earlier on Saturday. Some nice DPS'.

Hurry before Yoram cleans him out. :baiting:

Good luck.

Cheers!

N

Well, I just remember there was a big todo about JR JR not selling his ASM art any more, as he was saving it for the future.

That only applied to his ASM artwork, not his hulk artwork. If Spencer represents his inker, then yes Spencer could be selling that portion of the ASM artwork.

Of course, he could have just as easily changed his mind. hm

Well, I just remember there was a big todo about JR JR not selling his ASM art any more, as he was saving it for the future.

That only applied to his ASM artwork, not his hulk artwork. If Spencer represents his inker, then yes Spencer could be selling that portion of the ASM artwork.

Of course, he could have just as easily changed his mind. hm

That or this qualifies as the future. lol

Heh, I put my order in, let's hope no one beat me to it.

From time to time JR JR does release a bunch of pages for sale, so I guess now is one of those times. Too bad he didn't put any DD pages, although that pinup is nice.

Malvin

Thanks, Nelson (I think) ;)

Picked this one up at the NYCC:

http://outside-affiliatelinksnotallowed.com/dag2j5

Always looking for Romita Jr Spidey covers and splashes, and Thor covers and splashes! :cloud9:

Please PM me if you have any for sale.

JRJR and Janson both sell their artwork if the price is right.

Speaking of which, Spencer just posted some JRJR artwork for sale including some vintage Spiderman pages earlier on Saturday. Some nice DPS'.

Hurry before Yoram cleans him out. :baiting:

Good luck.

Cheers!

N