• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is anyone else still waiting for books submitted at NYCC?

218 posts in this topic

Tape or glue residue on spine, and light creasing right front cover. I learned a valuable lesson here, inspect the books I purchase better. I never removed it from the mylar until it was signed. :blush:

So I have been a bit less relaxed as of late. I blame no one but myself.

The Tec 403 they gave an 8.0 I have no clue. It looks nicer then alot of my 9.0's

And the third grade I hoped for a slight bump to 8.0, but feel 7.5 is strictly graded. But Bats 232 signed by Adams is fine by me.

Tape or glue residue on spine, and light creasing right front cover. I learned a valuable lesson here, inspect the books I purchase better. I never removed it from the mylar until it was signed. :blush:

The Tec 403 they gave an 8.0 I have no clue. It looks nicer then alot of my 9.0's

And the third grade I hoped for a slight bump to 8.0, but feel 7.5 is strictly graded. But Bats 232 signed by Adams is fine by me.

Do you need my copy of OS's CGC Grading book. :baiting:

:roflmao:

Paybacks are going to be dealt harsh in philly john. (tsk) Seriously, I AM going to slap you for that.

This thread is still going? And I thought I was on CGCs shi t list
Got the books back today. But there are still others like me out there waiting.

That really amazes me. I mean, I only submitted a few books so maybe thats why I got them back so fast. Still, you would think theyd be more prudent. I should keep my mouth shut I just sub'd a few yesterday.

Paybacks are going to be dealt harsh in philly john. (tsk) Seriously, I AM going to slap you for that.

Everyone misses things from time to time.

Not me however. :jokealert:

Cheesesteak is on me in Philly! :headbang:

Everyone misses things from time to time.

Not me however. :jokealert:

Cheesesteak is on me in Philly! :headbang:

In that case I will wait until after I eat said cheesesteak, then proceed to slap the taste out of your mouth :devil:

:jokealert:

Gimme a call when you get a chance.

I submitted 3..

Sheesh. I like to call and annoy them to the point where (im assuming) theyre like, "Please get this guys books out so he stops calling."

I dont do that.

Ah ha! Now we are getting somewhere...

Nope. Just apologies for the delay. I think they like messing with me.

When service is that late they should atleast give one free modern coupon or something.

You know obvious make-ups to please return customers. :o

When you have a monopoly on the market, you don't have to go too far out of your way to guarantee return customers. Look at eBay...

"It's good to be the King..."

goodkng2.jpg

-slym

30 books arrived at CGC on 2/17 (2009)- credit card charged on 2/17 :)

Still waiting....

Didn't call this week to "check on status", as I felt that they might be putting my books under the pile of the other folk's books to-be-graded when I called.

Maybe they are all 9.8's and they are calling in other grader's to confirm?