• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is anyone else still waiting for books submitted at NYCC?

218 posts in this topic

And I still dont have these books. Feb.9 it is now May.9th. I figured they would at least be here by now. A little peeved since they said the books would be shipped by friday.

Not that this is going to make you less peeved or anything, but isn't it May 12th? (shrug)

And I still dont have these books. Feb.9 it is now May.9th. I figured they would at least be here by now. A little peeved since they said the books would be shipped by friday.

Not that this is going to make you less peeved or anything, but isn't it May 12th? (shrug)

Ugh.. Yes. I cant help that, I am focused on the same date 3 months later the books hadnt arrived.

So maybe it's back in the thread somewhere, but was there ever a reason given for why these have taken this long? Did your submission get lost in the offices or something? They're SS books, right? I've seen several people send off SS books after you and get them back sooner, so I have to assume it's something more than just being behind schedule. Any details given?

Well good news for me! I almost got mine today. USPS left a notice since I was at work, so I gotta go and pick it up. Just waiting on one more book..............:wishluck:

Nope. Just apologies for the delay. I think they like messing with me.

They like you way too much to be messing with you. Look how long they held your books. :devil: (thumbs u

I might be getting a few in next week. Please keep me and my books in all of your thoughts and prayers for a safe and quick delivery....

Brian

UPS guy just showed with my box of krap.

Now I've heard there was a secret chord

That David played, and it pleased the Lord

But you don't really care for music, do you?

It goes like this

The fourth, the fifth

The minor fall, the major lift

The baffled king composing Hallelujah

Hallelujah

Hallelujah

Hallelujah

Hallelujah

Nope. Just apologies for the delay. I think they like messing with me.

When service is that late they should atleast give one free modern coupon or something.

You know obvious make-ups to please return customers. :o