• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is anyone else still waiting for books submitted at NYCC?

218 posts in this topic

I should be getting my Marvel Mystery #9 soon that I purchased in NYC.

:banana:

It took longer for me to get back a submission then it took you to pay for that book.

Wow!

And will you be attending philly? I have never been arrested there, so have no advice this time. Total crapshoot.

I should be getting my Marvel Mystery #9 soon that I purchased in NYC.

It took longer for me to get back a submission then it took you to pay for that book.

Wow!

And will you be attending philly? I have never been arrested there, so have no advice this time. Total crapshoot.

Leaning towards Philly. Was there last year with nothing to write home about.

Hopefully this year is a little more exciting.

:eek:

Maybe streaking in Rittenhouse Square?

:whistle:

Foolkiller probably has connections there. If I need to I'll look him up.

I feel you brother..I feel you..

patience you must have, for it is the path of the righteous slab collector

never mind...waiting suckks, it's right up there with.... with ...no there is nothing worse..it sucks!!!!!!

Submitted 30 books economy tier (silver age). Arrived at CGC on 2/17/09. Still awaiting books. Called on 5/6 and they stated they were behind schedule. Told me they would try to get books out next week (no promises, though).

hm

I advise NOT holding your breath in anticipation.

I am sure my books will arrive this week

Submitted 30 books economy tier (silver age). Arrived at CGC on 2/17/09. Still awaiting books. Called on 5/6 and they stated they were behind schedule. Told me they would try to get books out next week (no promises, though).

hm

Just as a matter of interest, Pat.

Which NYCC did you submit them at? :insane:

Submitted 30 books economy tier (silver age). Arrived at CGC on 2/17/09.

Hi- I'm new to CGC submission (well, only three different prior submissions of books that were all back on time). Will CGC give me the gradesover phone (assuming they have been graded and only awaiting encapsulation)?

thanks for any help.

hm

:wishluck::mad:

Submitted 30 books economy tier (silver age). Arrived at CGC on 2/17/09.

Hi- I'm new to CGC submission (well, only three different prior submissions of books that were all back on time). Will CGC give me the gradesover phone (assuming they have been graded and only awaiting encapsulation)?

thanks for any help.

Yes they shoud be able to do that.