• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who's going to B-more this year?

88 posts in this topic

B'More Highlights last year.

CGCworld knocking a row off of Bob Storms wall display. While Joeypost shrieks like a woman.

Low point.

Getting soaked while going to the forum lunch.

Hanging out with Grinder was cool.

And I know that Timmay and CGC world will gladly join me for a smoke break.

Hopefully I'm in Iraq or Afghanistan by then, I'm tired of waiting! And if I do go will you guys send me some reading material?

I'll send you a box full of Archie comics. lol

I was not a fan of the rain last year, especially since I bought some pretty nice books. Speaking of, it's been pouring here all day.

Hopefully I'm in Iraq or Afghanistan by then, I'm tired of waiting! And if I do go will you guys send me some reading material?

I was not a fan of the rain last year, especially since I bought some pretty nice books. Speaking of, it's been pouring here all day.

I'm in Virginia at the moment, we had a tornado warning yesterday. Fun stuff.

Archie comics :sick:

I'm in Virginia at the moment, we had a tornado warning yesterday. Fun stuff.

Archie comics :sick:

We had a tornado warning in southern MD as well. Good times!

As for your Archie comment, :makepoint:

I'm already anxious for B-More... though I'm not sure where I'll be staying. Definitely not going to a dive again. :sick: Since the Mrs. nixed Philly, I might see if she'll let me spring for a nicer place closer to the Convention Center. :wishluck:

I'm already anxious for B-More... though I'm not sure where I'll be staying. Definitely not going to a dive again. :sick: Since the Mrs. nixed Philly, I might see if she'll let me spring for a nicer place closer to the Convention Center. :wishluck:

There's a Hilton that has a skywalk directly into the convention center that opened last summer. I'll be staying there for Otakon, place looks really nice!

Were you there? :whistle:
You hicks have no love for New Yorkers anymore :whatev:

That's not exactly true. It's more like out of sight, out of mind as far as I'm concerned. However, I expect that's a two way street.