• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who's going to B-more this year?

88 posts in this topic

Tell me about it. Even my GPS didn't want to go there.

My On Star will literally say "Turn around and drive away from the ghetto."

Ok in all seriousness, I was leaving this place called Bedrock which is across from the Hippadrome. My sister was driving. Our GPS took us all the way down MLK BLVD at 3am. THANKS GPS! :tonofbricks:

i'd take being in my hometown at 3am instead of being in camden new jersey at 3am (the toll guy asked " what are you white boys doing out here at this time of night" seriously, that is what he said) this is why i hate philly (made a wrong turn leaving a punk show with a friend of mine) and their one way streets, atleast with baltimore if you can find the block you have a good idea where you are....

j

Tell me about it. Even my GPS didn't want to go there.

My On Star will literally say "Turn around and drive away from the ghetto."

Ok in all seriousness, I was leaving this place called Bedrock which is across from the Hippadrome. My sister was driving. Our GPS took us all the way down MLK BLVD at 3am. THANKS GPS! :tonofbricks:

i'd take being in my hometown at 3am instead of being in camden new jersey at 3am (the toll guy asked " what are you white boys doing out here at this time of night" seriously, that is what he said) this is why i hate philly (made a wrong turn leaving a punk show with a friend of mine) and their one way streets, atleast with baltimore if you can find the block you have a good idea where you are....

j

Hahah everytime I go see The Misfits (aka Jerry Only's Band) we always get lost in some ghetto somewhere.

It did rain last year. I remember Arex trying to suck up to Bob Storms to get under his umbrella. hm

Must have been sub-par sucking up. I remember Arex doing a lot of walking in the rain.

when is baltimore?...likely interferes with my busy college football weekends, but if we have an off week (we as in GATORS) I might can make it..

I seem to recall you being concerned about the amount of mousse in your hair... the hair on your head that is.

hm

Mikey looked the same wet as dry. His hair in front did fall though.

I am bringing an umbrella this year. We could not leave the building to get lunch it was raining so bad.