• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hulk 181

46 posts in this topic

Wait, you really paid 5 bucks for it at a garage sale??? Recently??

Yeah. Right after he found it in his attic.

The reason why Im sending in so fast is because i have 40 books already there.. I was gonna wait until those came back.. however thier is a big contorversy over another book I have called Avatar illustrated Summer 98... IT PREDATES the first app of the goon avatar press #1 well I called CGC 2 times yesterday first they said no luck they would not change the first app of the Goon from Avatar Press. But I called back and Let my opinion be heard. I talked w/ 2 people who said I'M on to something here and Its possible the book would say first app not full app on that avatar illustrated.. They were putting a call into Eric Powell about the matter. So I may as well just do them both as Id like them both to be done asap anyhow.

Also the best palce to find books is Craigslist and Estate sales.. However This evening I found a local guy who is gonna press this book to getthe spine roll out.

Press that mess... but my experience has been with CGC that they will not ship different tiers together and hold books until the rest are done. They will return in separate packages with separate shipping charges.

I was going to call this a 9.4. It looks very similar to the MMC # 9 that Heritage had pressed. That book came back at 9.4. Wouldn't surprise me if this got 9.4..

Man that gasoline sure makes me feel all weird and funny inside... That's why Nik always get good grades on the book's he sends in!!!! :olol:kidaround::acclaim::baiting:

for those who called this a 9.4 after a pressing.. You hit it dead on the nail.. book was sent to Matt Nelson, then sent to cgc. It was graded this past friday and is now on its way back to me at a cgc 9.4 sweeeeetneeesss