• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLink sent me the wrong book...

58 posts in this topic

An honest mistake, I won Giant-Size Superstars #1 9.8 and received Giant-Size Super-Heroes #1 9.8. So I'm hoping the winner of said book is a boardie so he/she can contact me about swapping books.

Especially considering the price he/she paid for it! WOW :o

I'll take good care of it in the meantime, please don't throw mine away in anger :wishluck:

Wish my 400th post could have been something less annoying...

Yeah I already contacted them, but figured it would be quicker to just send it to him.

4 times last GPA, ouch. I might put in the FS section as a "Fell off the back of a truck" sales thread. meh

Yeah I already contacted them, but figured it would be quicker to just send it to him.

No, let CL handle it so you're protected in case Buyer #2 decides to keep both books. Had that happen on EBay once, and I'll never risk it again.

Let the seller take 100% responsibility, as they should.

Man I still can't believe how much this book sold for... I can just imagine the face of the buyer when he gets my rinky-dink book lol

how did this C Link error turn out???

Curious CAL

Got one book and still waiting for the other.... It's only been 6 months without any word and I have sent them about 10 emails

No way?! 6 months to resolve this situation and going?

:sorry:

So much for "C Link will take care of you". meh

No kidding. That's not customer service - that's torture.

After reading this and the other recent Clink thread, I think they'd better get their act together soon or risk getting a real bad rep for customer service.

Got one book and still waiting for the other.... It's only been 6 months without any word and I have sent them about 10 emails

Pick up the phone and call them.

(shrug)