• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Allentown Detective 38 coming up on Heritage?

40 posts in this topic

It used to belong to Parrino.

Then by all rights this copy should belong to me next! Our names both start with P and have seven letters, three of which are vowels. And, people often misspell my name with a double consonant .

Now, if I only had the money.....

Those shadows on the BC bother anyone besides me? On a 9.4. I would expect near perfection.

Last month I posted some obtrusive FC dust shadows on a 9.6 so that's not at all out of line with how CGC grades. I much prefer when they have the dust shadow on the BC and it's a 9.4 than when it's on the FC.

Those shadows on the BC bother anyone besides me? On a 9.4. I would expect near perfection.

Last month I posted some obtrusive FC dust shadows on a 9.6 so that's not at all out of line with how CGC grades. I much prefer when they have the dust shadow on the BC and it's a 9.4 than when it's on the FC.

But they have been all over the map when it comes to stuff like this. As always I wish they were more consistent when it comes to defects like this. I thought the Larsen More Fun #54 or (Nova Scotia copy?) was hammered because of dust shadow and they look like 9.4's.