• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blowout Marvel Sale: Mostly midgrade Lots & Singles 2000 books! A-Z

337 posts in this topic

I just noticed there was no Iron Fist :(

Iron Fist (V1) will be in the SABA sale I'll be doing next! I do have a Lot of PowerMan/Iron Fist I'll be listing here. I do have a set of Immortal Iron Fist, but I'm keeping those!

Phoenix: The Untold Story 1 VFNM OSPG: $10.00 - Your Cost: $4.00!

This is a great book for X-Men fans who don't know the original ending for the Phoenix Saga. Includes some behind the scenes interviews with creators and the alternate ending before it was changed. Very interesting stuff!

Phoenix01.jpg

:takeit: Nightcrawler Lot (4 issues) VFNM OSPG: $10.00 - Your Cost: $4.00!

Includes the following issues: 1-4 (entire series). #1 has some kind of crease along spine, so is probably FVF. The rest are VFNM or better.

Power Man and Iron Fist Lot 1 (12 issues) VF+ OSPG: $36.00 - Your Cost: $8.00! :news:SOLD to whine49er!

Includes the following issues: 85-96. No real clunkers in this lot, a couple books might be F because of a small corner crease or impact damage but most are VF or better, a couple might be VFNM. More than 75% off guide!

Power Man and Iron Fist Lot 2 (11 issues) F OSPG: $22.00 - Your Cost: $5.00!

Includes the following issues: 97-107. Issue 100 is double sized. Without digging these out of the bags, I'm going to put them at F, not in quite as good a shape as Lot #1. Some more creases here and there, impact dings, etc. Price reflects this. Still great reading though!

PowerMan-Lot02.jpg

Punisher Lot 4 (9 issues) VFNM OSPG: $48.00 - Your Cost: $8.00!

Includes the following issues: The Punisher Meets Archie (wtf?) (F due to some dings in cover), Punisher P.O.V. 1-3, Year One 1, The Punisher/Wolverine: African Saga, No Escape, Movie Special, The Punisher/Captain America: Blood & Glory, The Punisher 2099 1.

PunisherMisc-Lot01.jpg

77138.jpg.bbed5a285c77a6d07aa8c93f79d9a588.jpg