• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blowout Marvel Sale: Mostly midgrade Lots & Singles 2000 books! A-Z

337 posts in this topic

Rom Spaceknight Lot (29 issues) FVF OSPG: $80.00 - Your Cost: $12.00!

Includes the following issues: 1-10, 12, 26-27, 38-45, 48-51, 64-66, Annual 4. I'm not going through these individually, but they look to average FVF or so. Issue 1 has a crease, is probably F. A few better than FVF and a few may be worse (but not by much). Price is waaaaaay under the grade!

ROM-Lot01.jpg

Silver Surfer Lot 2 VF (16 issues) OSPG: $32.00 - Your Cost: $8.00!

Includes the following issues: 1-2, 4-9, 22-24, 28-30, 32-33. Several VFNM or better (including #1). Get this lot for less than the price of #1!

SilverSurfer-Lot01.jpg

Silver Surfer Lot 3 VF (13 issues) OSPG: $40.00 - Your Cost: $8.00!

Includes the following issues: 34-37, 39-43, 45-48. This is the Jim Starlin run on this title. Thanos, Drax, Captain Marvel & Warlock all appear in this run in various spots. A few of these issues are a little wavy, common with books stored with no backing boards. Storing with a board will straighten them out after a time. I figured this into the grade/price. Of course, my price is way lower than the OSPG!!1!

SilverSurfer-Lot02.jpg