• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If your collection could have a pedigree name, what would it be?

67 posts in this topic

Mine would be - The Disappointment Collection

My philosophy of collecting crystallized for me the other day when I posted a comment about collecting other people's disappointments. I buy quite a few graded books in 7.0, 7.5, on up to 9.0, that I'm assuming (especially when it comes to BA & late SA books) are books the submitter thought were going to be 9.0, 9.2, or higher. Thus, The Disappointment Collection.

Anyhow, what would your pedigree collection name be?

Well I have already named the collection I USED to have the Portland City Dump Pedigree. Another name I had toyed with was the Rose City Landfill Collection...

My philosophy of collecting crystallized for me the other day when I posted a comment about collecting other people's disappointments. I buy quite a few graded books in 7.0, 7.5, on up to 9.0, that I'm assuming (especially when it comes to BA & late SA books) are books the submitter thought were going to be 9.0, 9.2, or higher. Thus, The Disappointment Collection.

Otherwise known as - Greggy's Sloppy Seconds Collection :o

Mine would be the total lack of focus collection