• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ban messages

36 posts in this topic

Been reading through the bans, and for the most part they're blase posts ("gone", "Shill", etc), but sometimes the mod makes a funny.

I just don't have that much patience to fix what was wrong with this one.

Blatant disregard for humanity.

If any of you out there have the magical power to give someone a life... this would be the guy.

I could have sworn that this one said "hitting the notify moderator button like a crack addict" but I was wrong.

Deathlok

Wasting moderator time. Abusing the notify moderator button like an addict. Constant campaign of trolling deliberately designed to fly under the radar... although so transparent it's tiresome. Re-posting pulled threads (four times). Generally, an expert at digging his hole deeper through passive aggressive moderator annoyance.

I could have sworn that this one said "hitting the notify moderator button like a crack addict" but I was wrong.

Deathlok

Wasting moderator time. Abusing the notify moderator button like an addict. Constant campaign of trolling deliberately designed to fly under the radar... although so transparent it's tiresome. Re-posting pulled threads (four times). Generally, an expert at digging his hole deeper through passive aggressive moderator annoyance.

:roflmao:

What about this crazy one?

Gemma - Banned as she ate my lunch from the group frig.

Oh yeah? Well, Arch banned for giving Greggy our direct lines to beg not to receive a strike.

If you two don't cut it out, I'll ban you both!

Yes Ma'am. :sorry:

Been reading through the bans, and for the most part they're blase posts ("gone", "Shill", etc), but sometimes the mod makes a funny.

If any of you out there have the magical power to give someone a life... this would be the guy.

These would make some GREAT custom titles (particularly the third one).

Not that I would want it. :whistle:

I believe JC would have dibs on it anyways.

The Oilers offically go down tonight? :(

They were dead a week ago after going 1-7. Just not good enough.

What about this crazy one?

Gemma - Banned as she ate my lunch from the group frig.

Oh yeah? Well, Arch banned for giving Greggy our direct lines to beg not to receive a strike.

If you two don't cut it out, I'll ban you both!

lol:applause:

that's great

They were dead a week ago after going 1-7. Just not good enough.

I know what you mean.

The Sabres are one point away.

They need the full 2pts tomorrow night against the Leafs or it's over.

But they screwed up weeks ago with losses to the Islanders (1-0) and blowing a late 3-1 lead against Atlanta and losing to Ottawa all freaking year.

Yep, nobody to blame but themselves. Throwing games away against weak teams earlier in the season and then playing like *fork* in the playoff race. It doesn't matter, there will never be another team like the mid 80's Oilers, especially in a small market like ours.