• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If there is any justice these punks will rot in jail for a long time.

49 posts in this topic

I say we get together with StrongGuy down in Texas and go whoop some young down there. The day somebody hurts or kills my dog is a day they'll wish they weren't still alive. :sumo:

I think Shawn (pitboss) would gladly join in this cause

You're damn right I would.Had that been one of my dogs,blood would have spilled regardless of consequence. :mad:

Strange this is the one area of Texas law where they are pretty weak. In California, if you do that type of garbage, you get 7 years in jail. Sounds like too many people in Texas have the "Boys Will Be Boys" attitude when it comes to people killing animals. Also, one more thing. I don't think these kids actually realized that this guy was the lone survivor of his platoon. Still it sounds like these guys are total miscreants for going around town trying to kill dogs.

I say we get together with StrongGuy down in Texas and go whoop some young down there. The day somebody hurts or kills my dog is a day they'll wish they weren't still alive. :sumo:

No need. Average is about 10 punks to one Navy Seal. There are only four of these little f****.

Group of cowards murdered a Navy Seals dog in Texas. Guy is a hero who was involved in a fire fight where all his buddies were killed in Afghanistan. The dog was named after members of his Seal team. Each letter stood for the call sign of a member. I hope the the law comes down hard on these bastards.

Our world is in trouble. Killing people isn't a turn on anymore. You have to kill our dogs. that sucks big time...........

No need. Average is about 10 punks to one Navy Seal. There are only four of these little f****.

Plenty of need,he has restraint,I don't.

That is the most horrible heart-wrenching story I have read in a long time...absolutely tragic and an unbelievable testimonry on the state of man...or at least in this case, those men...UFB!! :o

Plenty of need,he has restraint,I don't.

No worries! He only had restraint because law enforcement was already there when he finally got to them. Like any good NavSpecWar member, he'll plan out his OP. My guess; these trolls will come up missing within the next few months! :flamed:

My logic in a situation like this is thinking of the phrase "Do unto others as they do unto you." So what they should do with these individual_without_enough_empathys is throw them all into a large pen which is completely surrounded by dog lovers. Then they should turn loose a bunch of wild dogs that haven't eaten in a week or so and let them have at it for a while until the bad guys plead for mercy. Then after the dogs are removed we all get in there and pound on them some more. :banana:

I'm a firm believer that in today's politically correct society we've created a lot of our own problems. There is just no accountability in the world anymore. Young punks like this do krap like this because they know they can either get away with it or their punishment will be light. If I was the judge in this case they'd get the stiffest penalty possible and I'd throw in a little extra "civic duty" just for good measure. Like cleaning the floors of dog pens at the local Humane Society shelter with a toothbrush. :sumo:

My logic in a situation like this is thinking of the phrase "Do unto others as they do unto you." So what they should do with these individual_without_enough_empathys is throw them all into a large pen which is completely surrounded by dog lovers. Then they should turn loose a bunch of wild dogs that haven't eaten in a week or so and let them have at it for a while until the bad guys plead for mercy. Then after the dogs are removed we all get in there and pound on them some more. :banana:

I'm a firm believer that in today's politically correct society we've created a lot of our own problems. There is just no accountability in the world anymore. Young punks like this do krap like this because they know they can either get away with it or their punishment will be light. If I was the judge in this case they'd get the stiffest penalty possible and I'd throw in a little extra "civic duty" just for good measure. Like cleaning the floors of dog pens at the local Humane Society shelter with a toothbrush. :sumo:

And their lawyers would immediately appeal....

A bunch of cowards, with nothing to do in rural Texas, looking for kicks...

"hey, lets go and shoot some dogs!"

Scum.

They shoulda turn the gun on each other rather then kill poor defenseless pups. I think Mike Vick got 2 yrs as well for his infamous dog fighting/cruelty acts.

Did these guys have proper paper work for these weapons? I asume they must but I am sure they can nail them esoecially the driver on a few other violations. I am glad he didn't get the chance to do anything to those punks. The whole situation could have been a lot worst if he shot those 4 guys, I am sure the court system wouldn't trade a dog for 4 people regardless of how stupid those people were. Those 4 guys are lucky that the police were there or they would all know what a bullet wound feels like.

I blows my mind how sick some people are. I am sure these guys didn't know the story behind Dasy and her owner but just to go around shooting dogs....sick in the head.

In the end "it doesn't matter" who the owner is, an animals life deserves respect for itself. The fact that the dog was related with an already "heavy past" of the owner in question just makes this story even sadder and ridiculous for the gratuitous and pointless violence.

Those punks just got the "golden ticket" for getting on the authorities hands first, instead of the owner... don't want to think what would happen if it was the other way around.

I'm lgad he wasn't able to get them, the owner has already seen too much blood and death, he doesn't need an extra weight on his back, specially from punks who don't have the basic respect for life.

regards