• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Have people in Hollywood lost thier minds?

41 posts in this topic

Is he that full of himself or whacked out on drugs? Or both?

He doesn't want one word mentioned about his acting career, yet what are the odds that he'd have any fans at all for his music if he wasn't a famous actor first?

Weird that he kept asking the interviewer if he'd ask the same questions of Tom Petty... like Billy Bob is somehow on the same musical level. I don't think Tom Petty would take offense at answering a question about his musical influences or if music was his first love. Tom Petty has more musical talent in his little finger than Billy Bob Thornton, and certainly doesn't have the attitude of BBT.

Another egomaniacal Hollywood screwball.

I was counting the seconds to when Billy Bob was going to stick his friggin' gum on the

interviewers desk.

What a complete A-hole and 100% loser!

:P

I do give props to the interviewer though on knowing how to handle a guest that

was seemingly hostel to innocent questions.

(thumbs u

Is he that full of himself or whacked out on drugs? Or both?

He doesn't want one word mentioned about his acting career, yet what are the odds that he'd have any fans at all for his music if he wasn't a famous actor first?

Weird that he kept asking the interviewer if he'd ask the same questions of Tom Petty... like Billy Bob is somehow on the same musical level. I don't think Tom Petty would take offense at answering a question about his musical influences or if music was his first love. Tom Petty has more musical talent in his little finger than Billy Bob Thornton, and certainly doesn't have the attitude of BBT.

Another egomaniacal Hollywood screwball.

Exactly. What a wack job.

I actually feel sorry for the guy. It must suck to be so horribly paranoid.

I just wonder how one gets to a point in life where bad behavior of this sort is acceptable. Is there an invisible tipping point where the person truly doesn't realize how outrageous their behavior is? Or do they cross a point where they realize it, but just don't care?

(shrug)

I said this in the Watercooler...I always thought he was ful of himself and now he's proven it to me. He has this aura of arroganec about him but he's really got very little to be arrogant about.

What a pathetic loser.

R.

What a complete A-hole and 100% loser!

Cue those that will negatively judge us for "judging" poor old, misunderstood Billy Bob.

In 3, 2, 1...

;)

Not me this time. He's a tool.

Apparently, the radio host was asked not to mention the acting history and to concentrate on the music.

So I can see how that could start the interview off on a bad note...

(No excuse for Thornton's behavior though.)