• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

O/T: Are people having problems with their hotmail account??!!

16 posts in this topic

ive been trying for the last hour to access my hotmail acount.

it automatically says i have to sign in to live.com.au and then i am unable to do this!!

i cannot access my inbox emails

WTF is going on with microsoft??!!!

anyone having the same problem?

ditto - they are soooooooo f'd up there in Redmond! I can't believe that after all these years I still have to type in @hotmail-freakin.com after my user name :makepoint: Moooorons!

Terrific!!!

At least I know I am not alone.

I thought this may have been some genius at Microsoft trying to force everyone onto that stupid "Windows Live" thing.

Now I just have to wait it out. While waiting, I think I'll set up a Gmail account . . . . .

Terrific!!!

At least I know I am not alone.

I thought this may have been some genius at Microsoft trying to force everyone onto that stupid "Windows Live" thing.

Now I just have to wait it out. While waiting, I think I'll set up a Gmail account . . . . .

thats what it appeared to be trying to do!

but it seems to be back to normal hotmail now

ive been trying for the last hour to access my hotmail acount.

it automatically says i have to sign in to live.com.au and then i am unable to do this!!

i cannot access my inbox emails

WTF is going on with microsoft??!!!

anyone having the same problem?

I for one would like to commend you on your self control and use of the Caps lock key.

(thumbs u

BTW, I switched to Gmail too.