• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men #94, CGC 9.0 OW/W, price reduced!

29 posts in this topic

Usual rules apply, first :takeit: wins, though PM's are also welcome. Asking $700 shipped boxed priority US, insurance included (more if overseas, we'll figure out exact cost). Looking to fund my current grail, which is to get the credit card companies to stop calling my house. :P Will do an even swap for a job. :D

Now asking $675, still surprised that I haven't been PM lowballed yet. I thought you guys lurved me. :P

Paypal preferred, will do check/MO as well, book will ship once payment clears.

uxm94.jpg

No PM's, I feel so lonely.

Spend the money on a book, if you want your credit card companies to stop calling you, just dont pay your phone bill.

That would make it extremely difficult to contact me in the off-chance someone wants to offer me a job.

However, I did take Nik's advice. Today I'm using what little I remember from high-school French classes. Tomorrow, I'm thinking plain gibberish. :D

Well, I can't edit the original, so I'll just post. Anyway, I hadn't checked GPA before listing, and now I have. FINAL PRICE REDUCTION is more in line with the 90 day GPA average...$650 takes it. I'm not going with the last sale because it's a crackhead price, especially since I'm fronting shipping & insurance. :D Sale ends at midnight, central time.