• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men #94, CGC 9.0 OW/W, price reduced!

29 posts in this topic

Sale ended since it's past midnight. :D Going with best PM offer, PM sent to winner. Just want to say 'thanks' to everyone who PM'd me an offer, and those who gave me free bumpage as well. You guys all rock!

On a side note, I was thinking today about these forums, and selling on them. I didn't even try Ebay first, I posted the book here right off. Isn't it sad that even though an Ebay sale likely would have netted me more money, I'd rather sell via a forum that offers no protection from fraud other than word of mouth? Pretty sad that Ebay with all its 'safeguards' (HA!) is a far less desirable sales venue than a comic forum. At least I know when I ship this book to a forum member, I won't have an 'empty box' scammer accepting delivery.

I won't, because a regular poster PM'd me for the sale, and I won't 'out' him unless he gives me his OK.

I respect others here like that. Hate me if you havbe to.

:acclaim:

I made an offer he couldn't say no to.

I can imagine the low ball offers he received though :eek: Hell it wouldn't surprise me if he got offers of half asking price from a few around here lol

I just hope he deleted those PMs and didn't bother replying to them.