• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,088 posts in this topic

Killer copy Steve. Maybe sell that high grade More Fun copy you bought from Marnin instead?

I can't part with that book....it is being graded right now, and I think it has a legitimate shot of coming in @ 9.4. I can find another high grade HT1, but a More Fun Spectre cover 9.4 would be REALLY tough to replace. Thanks for your suggestion though Peter (thumbs u

Steve

...previously posted "raw", and just back from CGC.....as much as I'd like to keep this puppy, it may end up on eBay soon.....I am in the subprime mtg. business.....perhaps you have heard the news stories over the past 6 months :(

What a killer book Steve. You wouldn't also be in the subprime comics business would you? If so I might be able to buy that from you. You know, maybe pay it all off in the next 15-30 years?

Steve, I can only say one thing! (worship) (worship) (worship)

Stunning!

So I hear ABC went under today....Good Lord, its almost impossible to place subprime right now!!!! Its killing me, I would have an extra 10-20K for Chicago if I could place 3 deals right now, that I could have done easy 8 months ago..aaarrrh!

I know you can feel my pain.

Paul

...previously posted "raw", and just back from CGC.....as much as I'd like to keep this puppy, it may end up on eBay soon.....I am in the subprime mtg. business.....perhaps you have heard the news stories over the past 6 months :(

I thought it would come back 8.0 (shrug)

Still one awesome book! (thumbs u

Should be an easy book to sell

Got in from Comic-Con yesterday and I plan on posting a report on the show (if anyone cares to hear it) when I get a little time.

I will say that though it was incredibly hectic, this was the most fun San Diego in a number of years.

And even though I really didn't buy much for myself (two books), I came away very satisfied.

You see, on Sunday I was making the last minute rounds and happened upon Comic Heaven's table (for the third or fiftieth time).

John had a book that I REALLY wanted, but he had it priced a little high.

Well wouldn't you know....He had put the book I wanted in his dollar boxes......

mm3.jpg

What a deal, Huh?!?

Got in from Comic-Con yesterday and I plan on posting a report on the show (if anyone cares to hear it) when I get a little time.

I will say that though it was incredibly hectic, this was the most fun San Diego in a number of years.

And even though I really didn't buy much for myself (two books), I came away very satisfied.

You see, on Sunday I was making the last minute rounds and happened upon Comic Heaven's table (for the third or fiftieth time).

Well wouldn't you know....He had put the book I wanted in his dollar boxes......

mm3.jpg

What a deal, Huh?!?

Good Lord Richard!!! That book is astounding!! (worship)

mm3.jpg

What a deal, Huh?!?

Well, you got it - hearty congratulations!! :golfclap::applause:

mm3.jpg

What a deal, Huh?!?

i prefer the characters on my pedigreed books to have legs.