• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,103 posts in this topic

[font:Comic Sans MS][font:Arial Black]Marvel Mystery Comics [/font][/font]

(Just wanted to see what it looked like in red!)

Edited by MrBedrock

:juggle:

Hey Bill, 3 weeks till I clean your clock at the poker tables! I am so excited I feel like the Kid on the Disney World commercial who says "I'm to excited to sleep."

I am frantically trying to get up as much cash as possible so I can come back with some great books or my Grail of GRAILS!!!

Hey Richard do you happen to have a real nice copy of issue #92?

No, I sold all the post war issues (68 on) a couple of years ago. Same with Caps, and Subby. I kept a couple of later Torches (23,27) cause I really like them. I may try to replace them at some point, but I am in fat book mode right now and really focused on titles and issues before they started getting skinnier and had reduced page counts. Other than the recent deal for the #1 I am paying on an 8.0 #5. Probably have it at the end of the summer.

:juggle:

Hey Bill, 3 weeks till I clean your clock at the poker tables! I am so excited I feel like the Kid on the Disney World commercial who says "I'm to excited to sleep."

I am frantically trying to get up as much cash as possible so I can come back with some great books or my Grail of GRAILS!!!

I will be ready!! :cloud9:

Just got a stack in from Bedrock.....who boy I am very, very, very, very, very...did I say Very...oh yeah Happy!!!!!!!

Short list: Scans to follow this week!

Cap 7

Cap 27

Cap 33

MMC 58

MMC 69

Human Torch 13

All Winners 11

Marvel Boy 2

USA 16

:banana::cloud9:

Just got a stack in from Bedrock.....who boy I am very, very, very, very, very...did I say Very...oh yeah Happy!!!!!!!

Cap 7

Cap 27

Cap 33

MMC 58

MMC 69

Human Torch 13

All Winners 11

Marvel Boy 2

USA 16

This is a nice stack! Let's see some pix!

Cap 7

Cap 27

Cap 33

MMC 58

MMC 69

Human Torch 13

All Winners 11

Marvel Boy 2

USA 16

holy crud, that is a 6 month mortgage!

congrats

rick

Hey Richard do you happen to have a real nice copy of issue #92?

No, I sold all the post war issues (68 on) a couple of years ago. Same with Caps, and Subby. I kept a couple of later Torches (23,27) cause I really like them. I may try to replace them at some point, but I am in fat book mode right now and really focused on titles and issues before they started getting skinnier and had reduced page counts. Other than the recent deal for the #1 I am paying on an 8.0 #5. Probably have it at the end of the summer.

A 8.0 #5. whatthe (worship) I may put my MMC#32 on the block once I get it slabbed. I'm wrestling with this right now because its rare in grade and has a gorgeous cover but I am tempted to go elephant hunting again and the proceeds sure could help.

I don't know about 6 months, but 3 for shizzle my whizzle! Thanks DM, GATOR, and Surfer! I will post scans as soon as I can get it done. The Cap 7 I fear is going to be cracked de cracked...so nice its sick! If it wouldn't hurt em I would roll around on them in my office right now, my assistant would think I was nuts. I love mail day at the office mmmmmm...so nice!

Paul

Cap 7

Cap 27

Cap 33

MMC 58

MMC 69

Human Torch 13

All Winners 11

Marvel Boy 2

USA 16

So here they are! First up a sweet Cap 7