• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,072 posts in this topic

Paul what's the grade on your MMC? Restored?

I am not sure of the Tech grade, but 9.4 would not be out of the question, with very slight professional...might be moderate as the book was cleaned. Basically has some spine work and other then cleaning/pressing nadda, nothing, zip...so from the spine over all origional. You really cant tell any resto, its very good work. top notch.

Paul

I am not sure of the Tech grade, but 9.4 would not be out of the question, with very slight professional...might be moderate as the book was cleaned. Basically has some spine work and other then cleaning/pressing nadda, nothing, zip...so from the spine over all origional. You really cant tell any resto, its very good work. top notch.

Paul

I saw it in person and it's just a stunning book (thumbs u

I thought about buying it briefly but then remembered that I had already bought 2 big books and my wife would kill me if I bought a third lol

Paul

"I oviously passed on it..it is overgraded...probably more like a 1.5 , the resto job looks horrible (it was obviously a frankenbook!!), only a bafoon would pay $2 for that POS...."

at least that is what I am telling myself for NOT buying it!!!!

great, great looking book, congrats paul!

gator

Paul

I saw it in person and it's just a stunning book (thumbs u

I thought about buying it briefly but then remembered that I had already bought 2 big books and my wife would kill me if I bought a third lol

Steve,

I actually blame you for my purchase. I actually thought you might go ahead and pull the trigger on it. I had been thinking on it for a couple months, and then seeing it, I had been going back and forth all convention long. Your interest brought me over the edge, as I was afraid I would not have the oppertunity again if I didn't pull the trigger.

That being said, I am glad. Its a incredible book and deserves to be in my collection lol

Oh, and I haven't told my wife, the Cap 1 was enough to swallow!!!!

Paul

"I oviously passed on it..it is overgraded...probably more like a 1.5 , the resto job looks horrible (it was obviously a frankenbook!!), only a bafoon would pay $2 for that POS...."

gator

Thanks for passing! :grin:

cap46rs.jpg

as I delve into Cap collecting, I am finding some real gems exist...this being one of them!

gator

Congrats, Rick!

What an exceptionally rare and desirable book... incredible condition! (worship)

Dino

:acclaim:

Paul

gator

"bafoon." for all of you confused by this, be aware that he speaks of a cross between a baboon and a buffoon, seen only in florida and which species historically has comprised just about 92% of gainesville grads.

Paul

gator

"bafoon." for all of you confused by this, be aware that he speaks of a cross between a baboon and a buffoon, seen only in florida and which species historically has comprised just about 92% of gainesville grads.

lol

Paul

gator

again, my only response is

"Ack!" and "Thbbbt!"

gator

Paul

gator

I believe there was one spotted behind my table in Chicago. Had a goofy grin on its face.

Paul

gator

I believe there was one spotted behind my table in Chicago. Had a goofy grin on its face.

i saw it; it kept reaching for the "rock happening" issues in the dollar boxes.

Paul

gator

"Ack!" and "Thbbbt!"