• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,082 posts in this topic

Just inked out a deal on this baby, not the prettiest copy, but complete and unrestored!

CAPTAMERICA31VG-.jpgCAPTAMERICA31bk.jpg

Been a while since I posted a new book, had to hold off after the Cap 1, the jones was real bad....so I pulled the trigger on this baby. (thumbs u

nicely done, geek.

and how 'bout those ducks?

Schommy, are you putting a Disney collection together too?

Yeah, remember I stole the to Scrooge books from ya in chicago! Ha! But there are only one Ducks I truley care about, and they livev in Eugene!!!!

Just inked out a deal on this baby, not the prettiest copy, but complete and unrestored!

CAPTAMERICA31VG-.jpgCAPTAMERICA31bk.jpg

Been a while since I posted a new book, had to hold off after the Cap 1, the jones was real bad....so I pulled the trigger on this baby. (thumbs u

nicely done, geek.

and how 'bout those ducks?

Schommy, are you putting a Disney collection together too?

No, I hear Paul is a big hockey fan...Go Anaheim!!!

NO, NO, NO....not Hockey....Foosball, I like Foosball!

MarvelMysteryComics33.jpg

AIRBORNE! Schomburg loves those troopers.

Yahoo for you! That is the same cover that is on the annual. Congrats.

surfer, i saw that bad boy on ebay, and wondered if you'd be on it. every time i see a cap 77 or a subby 32 i think of you.

Well I'll take that as a compliment. :foryou: The seller wouldn't allow bidders from outside the US to bid on this so I had to get my people to snipe this bad boy at the last minute. I think at $470 this is a pretty good deal especially considering what that 6.5 copy sold for.

Well I'll take that as a compliment. :foryou: The seller wouldn't allow bidders from outside the US to bid on this so I had to get my people to snipe this bad boy at the last minute. I think at $470 this is a pretty good deal especially considering what that 6.5 copy sold for.

a GREAT deal on that book; what are you expecting, 5.5-6.0'ish?

a GREAT deal on that book; what are you expecting, 5.5-6.0'ish?

Not sure yet but probably only 4.5ish because apparently there is a 1/4inch split and the top and bottom of the cover but it still shows well and the flip potential if necessary should be higher. Who knows maybe I'll throw in in a Heritage auction one day and watch the feeding frenzy?

This is a "retaliation post" directed towards Mr. Bedrock...AKA Richard Evans.

He refuses to pick a single book in my "which one would you choose?" thread, and always says "I'll take both!". I am posting here because I know he's a Timely guy, and I will upset his apple cart when he sees this, just as he has upset mine.

You looking for a new Timely to be posted Rich?.....well here you go. Oh...wait a minute....this isn't a Timely! This is the "Action 1 of Big Little Books", Mickey Mouse The Mail Pilot #731 rare variation, with only 2 known copies to exist.

Try sending this one to CGC Rich, you Marvel Mystery lovin', "which one would you choose?" thread cheater !!!!!

Steve

45268-pilot731001.jpg.fdd7d0b5d0d974d40a34728e5b3861bc.jpg

This is a "retaliation post" directed towards Mr. Bedrock...AKA Richard Evans.

He refuses to pick a single book in my "which one would you choose?" thread, and always says "I'll take both!". I am posting here because I know he's a Timely guy, and I will upset his apple cart when he sees this, just as he has upset mine.

You looking for a new Timely to be posted Rich?.....well here you go. Oh...wait a minute....this isn't a Timely! This is the "Action 1 of Big Little Books", Mickey Mouse The Mail Pilot #731 rare variation, with only 2 known copies to exist.

Try sending this one to CGC Rich, you Marvel Mystery lovin', "which one would you choose?" thread cheater !!!!!

Steve

And here I thought the folks in the GA section were so much more mature...silly me. :baiting:

Cool book BTW. :applause:

Edited by JiveTurkeyMoFo