• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,103 posts in this topic

I'd guess it was Miss Fury?

You got the character right. Where else did she appear...other than Timely?

West

That's the part that's stumping me. I don't simply want to google the answer. The Keltner guide does not list any non-Timely appearance so it's got to be either where a strip might appear, like a Tip Top, Crackjack Funnies or Popular situation or a weird one shot like Xmas Comics or some such book ... but I don't know.

I'd guess it was Miss Fury?

You got the character right. Where else did she appear...other than Timely?

West

That's the part that's stumping me. I don't simply want to google the answer. The Keltner guide does not list any non-Timely appearance so it's got to be either where a strip might appear, like a Tip Top, Crackjack Funnies or Popular situation or a weird one shot like Xmas Comics or some such book ... but I don't know.

Here is another clue. The title she had her story in last 12 issues.

West

I didn't have any luck finding anything on my list.Oh well, that just leaves me with more loot for the C-link auction :wishluck:

Wish I had me some loot.... :sorry:

man, if you could only make poot work as good, you'd put the big collections to shame.

I didn't have any luck finding anything on my list.Oh well, that just leaves me with more loot for the C-link auction :wishluck:

Wish I had me some loot.... :sorry:

man, if you could only make poot work as good, you'd put the big collections to shame.

lol (that was a good one!)

Loot...Poot... (shrug)

believe it or not, in some circles, folks don't value them equally (crazy, I know)...

gator

Edited by Detective27Kid

Loot...Poot... (shrug)

believe it or not, in some circles, folks don't value them equally (crazy, I know)...

gator

I have always valued a good Poot! So relaxing and cleansing!

:makepoint:

Loot...Poot... (shrug)

gator

(thumbs u Attaboy Schommy! Parker got to bask in the "ambience" of my company this past weekend. :acclaim:

Ahhhhh......basking in the ambience...... :cloud9:

Loot...Poot... (shrug)

gator

(thumbs u Attaboy Schommy! Parker got to bask in the "ambience" of my company this past weekend. :acclaim:

Ahhhhh......basking in the ambience...... :cloud9:

i do recall basting in it a time or two. and ASKING, no, that's not quite right, BEGGING you to withhold your 'ambience' around my books.