• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,063 posts in this topic

This is a "retaliation post" directed towards Mr. Bedrock...AKA Richard Evans.

He refuses to pick a single book in my "which one would you choose?" thread, and always says "I'll take both!". I am posting here because I know he's a Timely guy, and I will upset his apple cart when he sees this, just as he has upset mine.

You looking for a new Timely to be posted Rich?.....well here you go. Oh...wait a minute....this isn't a Timely! This is the "Action 1 of Big Little Books", Mickey Mouse The Mail Pilot #731 rare variation, with only 2 known copies to exist.

I'll take both.

This is the "Action 1 of Big Little Books", Mickey Mouse The Mail Pilot #731 rare variation, with only 2 known copies to exist.

Only two known copies, huh?............... hm...........I'll take both. :takeit:

He refuses to pick a single book in my "which one would you choose?" thread, and always says "I'll take both!". I am posting here because I know he's a Timely guy, and I will upset his apple cart when he sees this, just as he has upset mine.

You looking for a new Timely to be posted Rich?.....well here you go. Oh...wait a minute....this isn't a Timely! This is the "Action 1 of Big Little Books", Mickey Mouse The Mail Pilot #731 rare variation, with only 2 known copies to exist.

Try sending this one to CGC Rich, you Marvel Mystery lovin', "which one would you choose?" thread cheater !!!!!

Steve

Very cool book, Steve. Thanks for sharing (thumbs u

Oh, and thanks for thinking of me as you add a little culture to this low-rent Timely thread.

BTW, Which would you choose....

mm13.jpg

First S&K Vision. About $3000 by guide but very undergraded.

or....

usa6.jpg

First Cap in USA. Also about $3000 by guide.

I know my answer!

Try sending this one to CGC Rich, you Marvel Mystery lovin', "which one would you choose?" thread cheater !!!!!

Steve

Oh, and thanks for thinking of me as you add a little culture to this low-rent Timely thread.

mm13.jpg

or....

usa6.jpg

I know my answer!

hm......................I'll take them both. :banana:

Steve

mm13.jpg

or....

usa6.jpg

I know my answer!

hm......................I'll take them both. :banana:

I'll take the MM13!

Steve

mm13.jpg

or....

usa6.jpg

I know my answer!

I need both, sooooo Yes I will take both!

Super nice books Richie!!! USA 6 is iconic, and the first Vision with SK art to boot.....If you need someone to store them in a safe area I am the guy for you!

My most recent pick up from b-more... should have posted it here sooner...

Cap41.jpg

Congrats on your first GA Cap. Classic WW II cover with Cap on a motorcycle to boot. (thumbs u

Yes. Great Cap book. GOtta love those Timely's

mm13.jpg

or....

usa6.jpg

I know my answer!

Tough choice. But I will opt for the USA #6. That is just a very very tough book to come by, especially in grade. And I just love that torture device Schomburg's got going. That MMC 13, though, definitely has the eye appeal. What brought the grade down?

That MMC 13, though, definitely has the eye appeal. What brought the grade down?

It has a very faint, non-color breaking crease on the front cover that is about 4 inches long (that is unpressable).

That MMC 13, though, definitely has the eye appeal. What brought the grade down?

It has a very faint, non-color breaking crease on the front cover that is about 4 inches long (that is unpressable).

:sorry: Still presents very well.

Nice pickup Buck, clean cover, tough in decent grade. Want to double your profits?

Because of the lower spine misfortune I say about 6.5? If it wasn't for that I would say 7.5. Spine is beautiful and the pages are offwhite to white.

On its way back from CGC. It received a a cgc7.0 with offwhite pages.

Sub-MarinerComics236.jpg