• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,088 posts in this topic

Was that the one he had at Chicago? Either way, what a way to cap off a run (worship)

it is indeed

gator

I saw that book and posted a pic of Brent holding it in my con report. That was the first MC #1 I have ever seen in real life.

(worship)

Now somebody find me a cheap #4.

:censored:

2044021018_6e8e67ae9a_b.jpg

I think I purchased this pulp along with a Walt Kelly Xmas comic from an antique store. Didn't someone recently post a nice copy of the MM4 cover. Can someone post it again for comparison? By the way, I think the interior stories are more risque than the cover.

bb

MMC 2-10

timelygroup1120072.jpg

guess I should have taken the plastic bags off :tonofbricks:

let this be a lesson to those that think an old dog can't learn new tricks. the most boring d.c. collection you ever saw in February, and now near complete runs of MM and Cap. my man.

MMC 2-10

timelygroup1120072.jpg

guess I should have taken the plastic bags off :tonofbricks:

let this be a lesson to those that think an old dog can't learn new tricks. the most boring d.c. collection you ever saw in February, and now near complete runs of MM and Cap. my man.

and the primary influence was who? :baiting:

let it be known, my first Timely purchase was one of Parker's "throw aways" (I Think it was like a VF MMC #74 hm

here is a little shot of some new arrivals...

timelygroup1120071.jpg

You've got a great collection, Rick. :applause:

How about a real challenge for 2008? :devil:

4-Color 1-1350 by the end of the year? :baiting:

thanks... 4 color would be fun, but I will just live vicariously through you (when can we see that group shot!!)