• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,079 posts in this topic

Time to get a new schtick

OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (thumbs u

YOU DA MAN, CIORAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (worship)

spock-2.jpg

Best avatar on the boards. And mighty useful I might add.

Comes in quite handy :grin:

don't be brining your "hands" into this

OK. Officially my first Timely ever. You know what? This has been a long time coming. After growing up as a young'in lusting after early Timelys, and trying to calculate how much it would cost to own every issue of Marvel Mystery... I forgot about them for decades. After chasing SA and BA Marvels (don't get me wrong, I love them) I feel like everything has come around full circle for me. Wow. I love it. The first of many, I hope.

CaptainAmericaComics51.jpg

man, that's a beaut! a wonderful start.

OK. Officially my first Timely ever. You know what? This has been a long time coming. After growing up as a young'in lusting after early Timelys, and trying to calculate how much it would cost to own every issue of Marvel Mystery... I forgot about them for decades. After chasing SA and BA Marvels (don't get me wrong, I love them) I feel like everything has come around full circle for me. Wow. I love it. The first of many, I hope.

Very nice! So are the other two. Congrats! :applause:

Congrats!! :cloud9::applause: :applause:

Timely's are addictive

Congrats!! :cloud9::applause: :applause:

Timely's are addictive

don't I know it!

What's the grade on it? I don't think I've ever seen a Golden Age books where the white on the cover was so WHITE. :cloud9:

hm My guess would be 9.4 with a cleaned cover...

What's the grade on it? I don't think I've ever seen a Golden Age books where the white on the cover was so WHITE. :cloud9:

hm My guess would be 9.4 with a cleaned cover...

Got another 9.4 with a cleaned cover?

I wish I had a stack of them, but unfortunately....no. :(