• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,084 posts in this topic

Not sure if I have posted this yet...nearly in my hands..Thanks to the ever charming Mr. Evans for prying my money out of my hands for this gem. Highest graded, white pages. Restored? Who gives a rat's arse? Not I....It's purdy.

R.

HumanTorch119_2white.jpg

damn, that is one sharp looking copy

Sweet looking book! :cloud9:

Not sure if I have posted this yet...nearly in my hands..Thanks to the ever charming Mr. Evans for prying my money out of my hands for this gem. Highest graded, white pages. Restored? Who gives a rat's arse? Not I....It's purdy.

R.

HumanTorch119_2white.jpg

You know, the more I see this, the more I think I will keep it.

Sorry Roy. :baiting:

R.

HumanTorch119_2white.jpg

Nice book Roy.

Gee Rich, what does a guy have to do to pry one of your Subbys away from you? :P

R.

HumanTorch119_2white.jpg

Nice book Roy.

Gee Rich, what does a guy have to do to pry one of your Subbys away from you? :P

offer him a sticky bun (shrug)

R.

HumanTorch119_2white.jpg

Nice book Roy.

offer him a sticky bun (shrug)

I think I'll leave that to Paul. :devil:

I've been wanting this one for a while now (love the cover for some reason), and after seeing several copies on-line and in person over the last year or so, I decided to grab this copy of Cap #69 which arrived today..............

cap69.jpg

FISH

Edited by fishbone

I've been wanting this one for a while now (love the cover for some reason), and after seeing several copies on-line and in person over the last year or so, I decided to grab this copy of Cap #69 which arrived today..............

cap69.jpg

FISH

:applause:

well, I was planning on saving this till I had all 10 issues in hand, but I scanned to show a friend, so might as well share with all my friends:

mystic10-1.jpg

well, I was planning on saving this till I had all 10 issues in hand, but I scanned to show a friend, so might as well share with all my friends:

mystic10-1.jpg

Best cover of the run...Fabulous book, Gator!

mystic10-1.jpg

Best cover of the run...Fabulous book, Gator!

:acclaim:

mystic10-1.jpg

Great comic. Didn't that use to belong to destroyer?

mystic10-1.jpg

:o :o :o(worship) (worship)

Gator - that's a beauty!