• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,065 posts in this topic

I'm not about to start a "show us your fridge magnets" thread but I pick up about a dozen of these with great GA and SA covers on them. They just arrived in the mail yesterday and they are super cool.

Capfirdgemagnets.jpg[/img]

I've seen something like those on ebay pretty regularly. How big are they? Might be cool to own a few. hm

And these two (just acquired this past weekend):

020-2.jpg

005-3.jpg

you sir are on a terror!!! Nice pick ups. I, I, I, want the knife!!!(Eddie Murphy immimatation)

first, what is a Immimatation?...is that anything like an imitation (I might have figured that one out) ...but who the heck is eddie murphy (shrug)

020-2.jpg

005-3.jpg

you sir are on a terror!!! Nice pick ups. I, I, I, want the knife!!!(Eddie Murphy immimatation)

first, what is a Immimatation?...is that anything like an imitation (I might have figured that one out) ...but who the heck is eddie murphy (shrug)

I can't spell, never have been able to, live by word. Anyway thanks teach'a, I appreciate the correction in public, you ever think about abusing kids for a living? I am sure there is an public school in need of wrist slapping teacher to belittle young minds. :baiting:

Eddie Murphy the actor, star of The Golden Child, thus Josh's Name Sardo Numspar is from that movie....duh!!

020-2.jpg

005-3.jpg

I can't spell, never have been able to, live by word. Anyway thanks teach'a, I appreciate the correction in public, you ever think about abusing kids for a living? I am sure there is an public school in need of wrist slapping teacher to belittle young minds. :baiting:

Eddie Murphy the actor, star of The Golden Child, thus Josh's Name Sardo Numspar is from that movie....duh!!

sorry, never heard of golden child, or sardo numspar...must be an OR thing (shrug)

020-2.jpg

005-3.jpg

sorry, never heard of golden child, or sardo numspar...must be an OR thing (shrug)

Appearantly not, Josh lives in your state?????

Edited by mr.schomburg

Rick, you really need to work on your 80's movie proliferation. "I, I, I waaant the knife" is classic 80's movie trivia. Almost as good as " I'll be back"

I know "I'll be back"...that is the CAL gov, right (shrug)

hm eddie murphy, was he from the cast of the Flinstones?