• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,102 posts in this topic

ricky ricardo longhorn...dem some purdy MMC!

Thank you MrGator!

you bringing them in 7 weeks :wishluck:

Some, but probably not all. But I'll make up for it with other cool stuff. :grin:

ricky ricardo longhorn...dem some purdy MMC!

Thank you MrGator!

you bringing them in 7 weeks :wishluck:

Some, but probably not all. But I'll make up for it with other cool stuff. :grin:

:headbang:

Thanks RHG! The 30 is not really any tougher than the issues around it. Each of the issues in the 30s are a little more uncommon than the issues in the 20s. But the yellow logo is striking and makes it pop out among the run.

#30 in high grade sure seems hard to find, or at least I haven't seen too many for sale. Richard as nice as your #20 is a 6.5 is not worthy of your fantastic run, you need to upgrade. :baiting:

Thanks RHG! The 30 is not really any tougher than the issues around it. Each of the issues in the 30s are a little more uncommon than the issues in the 20s. But the yellow logo is striking and makes it pop out among the run.

#30 in high grade sure seems hard to find, or at least I haven't seen too many for sale. Richard as nice as your #20 is a 6.5 is not worthy of your fantastic run, you need to upgrade :baiting:

this is quite true, so what can we say about a 6.0? buy lewis wayne galleries' mc 1 denver, and send my pitiful little twilight copy back to me for christmas. i'm letting you off the hook on the slam bang 4, tho' if you want to really spoil me this holiday, who am i to say no?

#30 in high grade sure seems hard to find, or at least I haven't seen too many for sale. Richard as nice as your #20 is a 6.5 is not worthy of your fantastic run, you need to upgrade :baiting:

this is quite true, so what can we say about a 6.0? buy lewis wayne galleries' mc 1 denver, and send my pitiful little twilight copy back to me for christmas. i'm letting you off the hook on the slam bang 4, tho' if you want to really spoil me this holiday, who am i to say no?

Two words...Jumbo 20 ;)

Two words...Jumbo 20 ;)

is "20" a word?

Two words...Jumbo 20 ;)

is "20" a word?

Did you just win a Jumbo Twenty?

Two words...Jumbo 20 ;)

is "20" a word?

Did you just win a Jumbo Twenty?

I didn't, but would like to :wishluck:

Two words...Jumbo 20 ;)

this old thing?

jumbo20.jpg

Two words...Jumbo 20 ;)

this old thing?

jumbo20.jpg

:luhv:

Two words...Jumbo 20 ;)

this old thing?

jumbo20.jpg

Billy knows that I am first in line for it :baiting:

slam bang 4 :cloud9:

Two words...Jumbo 20 ;)

this old thing?

jumbo20.jpg

Billy knows that I am first in line for it :baiting:

first in line behind me lol

Until I get the payment, I still own this one. Then it changes hands, so I thought I'd post it while I still have the chance....

Scan2_0002_002.jpg

one of the all time great Timely books for sure

Thanks. It's missing the centerfold, which really sucks. I think it would otherwise be a strong 6.5 maybe 7.0. Really nice, supple off white pages and no tears or cut-outs. I hope the new owner likes it as much as I did.

I'm sure he does :applause: