• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
29 29

23,113 posts in this topic

That's one fine funny book Ricky!! If you don't have any room left in those overstuffed comic boxes of yours, you could keep it at my house for a while
I've got tons of room. Why don't you just move down here? It snowed last night so it should be just like home!
Are you offering to hire me as curator of that fantastic Houston Horde? 'Cause if you are, I might be able to make some adjustments!! :roflmao:

hey frisco man...this past weekend ponseti showed me some seriously old pics of you from days past...man, did you have the hair :baiting:

Yeah, well I used to have a 30" waist too, but over time, you tend to lose some things .... :cry:

That's one fine funny book Ricky!! If you don't have any room left in those overstuffed comic boxes of yours, you could keep it at my house for a while
I've got tons of room. Why don't you just move down here? It snowed last night so it should be just like home!
Are you offering to hire me as curator of that fantastic Houston Horde? 'Cause if you are, I might be able to make some adjustments!! :roflmao:

hey frisco man...this past weekend ponseti showed me some seriously old pics of you from days past...man, did you have the hair :baiting:

Yeah, well I used to have a 30" waist too, but over time, you tend to lose some things .... :cry:
that much, I know to be true :cry:

I'm not sure Rick should be the one giving anyone a hard time about their hair :baiting:

Hi Jim :hi:

I'm not sure Rick should be the one giving anyone a hard time about their hair :baiting:

yeah well, I have re conformed :cry:

Proud to present my new Red Raven #1 :cloud9: One of my all-time favorite books!!

My fantasy football team is the 'Red Ravens'....I own all the SA Red Raven appearances.

I've wanted a replacement since selling my 5.5 copy last year. :headbang:

3102761838_7466f94b17_b.jpg

GE

very nice...that books is on my want list as well (thumbs u

You said it Bro ... not me lol

Like the saying goes "Hair bands never die ... the spandex just keeps getting tighter and the hair just keeps getting whiter" ay Gator?!? :headbang: Oh, Hey Steve :applause:

Proud to present my new Red Raven #1 :cloud9: One of my all-time favorite books!!

My fantasy football team is the 'Red Ravens'....I own all the SA Red Raven appearances.

GE

Congrats GE!! I LOVE this book... its a great assortment of Timely oddballs, heavy on the Kirby!!

You said it Bro ... not me lol

I used to be a 30, then a 32, now a 34...but, I vow that by PonsCon2009, I am back to a 32 :headbang:

my understanding is that you might be attending :wishluck:

GE

Ya-freakin'-Hoo! One of my favorites as well. That cover screams "Golden Age Comic Book"! Congrats (thumbs u

GE

Wow! That's a great looking copy you've gotten yourself, mine is only a G/VG but I love it just the same. As was mentioned, there are a lot of really cool odd-ball Timely characters in this issue and lots of nice Kirby art. A lot of history in that book! :applause: (thumbs u

GE

Wow! That's a great looking copy you've gotten yourself, mine is only a G/VG but I love it just the same. As was mentioned, there are a lot of really cool odd-ball Timely characters in this issue and lots of nice Kirby art. A lot of history in that book! :applause: (thumbs u

And imagine it being on the comic racks next to Marvel Mystery 9 :cloud9: and AA 16...