• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,065 posts in this topic

oops; and Joker 1 as well. so, to summarize, the 'big, fat' timely # 1's are:

MC 1

Daring 1

Mystic 1

Cap 1

Red Raven 1

H.T. 1

Subby 1

All Winners 1

All Select 1

Kid 1

USA 1

Young Allies 1

Miss Fury 1

Tough Kid 1

Joker 1

Krazy 1

P. Pepper 1, and

Terry Toons 1.

i think that's complete. please correct me if i'm wrong on inclusion of any of these, or any omission you're aware of.

correcting myself here; playing around with the o'street this a.m., looks like all-surprise 1 is a big, fat timely #1. came out same time as all-select 1, which, along with 2, is big and fat. so all you that gotta have all big, fat timely #1's, like me, add the bolded book to the list above.

Here is some close-ups of my new yellow and red friends.

subby32slabbed.jpg

torch1slabbed.jpg

Wow...nice friends you have there! Amazing books (worship)

GE

Nice Timelys Bill! Are these new pick ups?

Yep, within the last couple of months. Finally got around to slabbing them. Had to read and enjoy them first

Moving boxes and came across some of those Timely critters....compliments the Joker series. Ziggy Pig and Silly Seal with an 'infinity cover'..yipes stripes....

You're on a roll today JB - nice books! (thumbs u

No caped heroes, but the 'back covers' are terrific and the books themselves hard core Timelys....

Thanks for sharing Jon. You just put 2 more books on my want list. Chasing the Timely funny animal and humor books can be a challenge, especially if you want them in grade. I love that Joker #2 :applause:

Just won this. Whacky Schomburg cover, OW pages and under guide. :cloud9:

MysticComics3front.jpg

That's one of the cool early ones! And a very attractive looking copy! :applause: