• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,075 posts in this topic

Speaking of fantastic covers....this "pair of blue jeans" arrived today..

mm0159.jpg

Wow, nice comic book Ciorac. Being as this is my first time to post on these boards I don't know much. But I can sure tell that YOU have a nice collection! Must be one of the best around. Maybe you can give me a few pointers.

Wow, nice comic book Ciorac. Being as this is my first time to post on these boards I don't know much. But I can sure tell that YOU have a nice collection! Must be one of the best around. Maybe you can give me a few pointers.

Mightn't you be Richard Evans?

Welcome. hi.gif

Welcome. hi.gif

richard evans? is that the guy that sets up at chicago and uses all his friends as free labor while he trawls the floor for bargains? will these boards take on just ANY riff-raff?

Welcome. hi.gif

richard evans? is that the guy that sets up at chicago and uses all his friends as free labor while he trawls the floor for bargains? will these boards take on just ANY riff-raff?

The one and the same! wink.gif

In fact he is the individual who was kind of enough to let me liberate the Cap 1 from his clutches!

But as tall geeks go, he is the best of the best!!!!! cloud9.gif893applaud-thumb.gifhail.gif

mm0159.jpg

With your help over the years it has gotten nicer and nicer!!!

But, alas, it will always pale in comparison to the magnificent trasure of comics that reside in your bank vault!! acclaim.gif

mm0159.jpg

With your help over the years it has gotten nicer and nicer!!!

But, alas, it will always pale in comparison to the magnificent trasure of comics that reside in your bank vault!! acclaim.gif

hello all..

I can attest to that...as great as bill's collection is, looking at some of mrbedrock's timelys this past month in MS was an incredible journey for me!...just waiting on you to look at your MMC for me gossip.gif

rick

Totally in agreement.

Fantastic cover 893applaud-thumb.gif

mm0159.jpg

Bill I am shocked...putting a Timely in close company with all those clearly superior DC keys.I guess Parker's Timely-Mind-Ray musta been aimed in your direction huh?

Totally in agreement.

mm0159.jpg

Bill I am shocked...putting a Timely in close company with all those clearly superior DC keys.I guess Parker's Timely-Mind-Ray musta been aimed in your direction huh?

so you dug your computer out from under 3' of snow and decided to get on board, eh? where's that mm run you've been promising?

Welcome. hi.gif

That's right Parker. After you move those boxes go and get me a coke!

Welcome. hi.gif

now that's funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

timelyr.jpg

dern, gotta follow parker again...no mercy, no mercy foreheadslap.gif

Hey, Rick if ya gotta follow someone, ya can't beat Parker's books. I don't think anyone would consider these as being slouchy, Nice books!

Paul

thanks P...

parker is my timely guru...he has taken me under his wing...and for a gator to listen to a tiger (tigers ain't like ducks, you know), well, that is something for me to publicly admit

Totally in agreement.

mm0159.jpg

Thanks Russ! Yep Parker had the mind ray on full blast. But in reality, I am just trying to be as diverse a collector as you are. I am building my collection using yours as a blueprint.

Welcome. hi.gif

Hi Richard. Welcome to the boards.

Roger

Thanks Russ! Yep Parker had the mind ray on full blast. But in reality, I am just trying to be as diverse a collector as you are. I am building my collection using yours as a blueprint.

Ah yes my blueprint calls for a giant dose of diversity first,run building 2nd(or never).

so you dug your computer out from under 3' of snow and decided to get on board, eh? where's that mm run you've been promising?

We like to keep the computer indoors,along with the funny books.All the snow would just lead to foxing in the spring.

Soon as excitable gets his driveway clear,I'll get my new #2, and you'll have your pic.