• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,065 posts in this topic

allwinners4.jpg

Got this in trade from West a while back. At the time it was a grail book. If it ever comes up for sale you will know I have stopped collecting!

mystic6.jpg

Not the rarest Timely, but it has the first Destroyer - in my opnion the best Timely character not to get his own book.

Well, since Bangzoom has been showing his collection I doubt anyone is even looking at this thread. But he hasn't shown us any Timelys. So, for those of you going through withdrawal......

Marvel Mystery Comics #10

Marvel Mystery Comics #29

Human Torch #8

All Winners #7

Mystic Comics #6

Mystic Comics #7

Overdose! Overdose! Overdose!

Well, since Bangzoom has been showing his collection I doubt anyone is even looking at this thread. But he hasn't shown us any Timelys. So, for those of you going through withdrawal......

mm10.jpg

Got this at San Diego about 8 years ago from a guy walking around with a little stack of silver age. In the middle was this beauty.

893whatthe.gif What an awesome copy and I love that cover. It gets much less attention than MM #9 though it continues the classic battle story.

All the Timely's you've shown deserve a hail.gif

White pages, are you kidding me. Rarely see that on these early MMC books. My only problem with this issue is that the continuation of the epic Torch/Sub Mariner battle lasts for only a page. Has to be the lamest wrap up to one of the best GA arc's of all time.

Oops, sorry. Wrong thread. I was looking at the Schomburg cover and meant to post it in the regular golden age thread.

Ken

Here is a recent pick up and one of the "INT" books.

Ken

allnew10.jpg

mystic7.jpg

Why didn't Simon and Kirby do more covers for Timely?

As usuall Mr. Bedrock, stunning examples! Just awsome!

Mr. Bedrock is in da house! headbang.gif

Fabulous group of Timelys!

mm10.jpg

Got this at San Diego about 8 years ago from a guy walking around with a little stack of silver age. In the middle was this beauty.

I was there 8 years ago ... how did I miss him? 27_laughing.gif Seriously, this copy is beyond gorgeous! yay.gif

Well, I got my HT 8 from Clink today!

Now I just have to wait for the cover from Koko which is to be in nicer condition.

Without further addu! Mind you the shear lack of condition may hurt your eyes after what has been shown lately, between Bangzoom and mr. bed.

HumanTorch8-1.jpg