• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,095 posts in this topic

When is Grand Baby Parker going to post his runs of USA, Daring, and Mystic?

Please Dad....Can we edit that picture out now? I am starting to get embarrassed..................

Please Dad....Can we edit that picture out now? I am starting to get embarrassed..................

Oh Ok Son! I edited mine out. Now you have to do yours, Billy's and batman_fan's

mmcslabs.jpg

have gotten a few parcels back from cgc...my box with the 3,4 and few others is MIA (it is around here somewhere) so I will try to locate and take a pic

rick

Awesome set of books Rick. Here's a Canadian print of a Timley, price was right.

HT34cad.jpg

nice book... I suspect after MMC, I will have to tackle Cap, HT and Subby, with a little Blonde Phantom for good measure (just got issue 18, and I love it!)

rick

Well I better step it up a bit and get a few more Cap's and Sub-Mariner issues before you release the hounds. wink.gif

trust me, you have plenty of time!

Well I better step it up a bit and get a few more Cap's and Sub-Mariner issues before you release the hounds. wink.gif

trust me, you have plenty of time!

At least until Summer! poke2.gif

of 2009!

yay.gif

rick

Edited by Detective27Kid

Got my Cap 47 in yesterday! Very exciting! So I thought I would have a crack'n party here on the my favorite thread. Here we go!

Cap47-1.jpgCap47-2.jpgCap47-3.jpgCap47-4.jpgCap47-5.jpgCap47-6.jpg

Ok, so a few things, this book is easy VF 8.0 except for staple placement, also there is no tape what so ever on this book, not sure why graders notes indicate this. Page quality is off-white, and color is razor sharp. It is readable, but difficult and I haven't finished as I am a *spoon* and don't want to hurt the book. All in all a steal at 736+ insurance and shipping!

Also thanks to Richard at Bedrock I now have a pending Cap 3( I have to say, fun guy to talk to, and hell of a nice guy with wonderfull business practices, will do more business with him) Yippie! yay.gif

Click link to see Cap 3:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/vie...mp;box=received

Edited by mr.schomburg

Awesome set of books Rick. Here's a Canadian print of a Timley, price was right.

HT34cad.jpg

Anytime you want to sell let me know!! Great pick-up!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

i know it's fonky, but i LOVE this cover.

mmcslabs.jpg

have gotten a few parcels back from cgc...my box with the 3,4 and few others is MIA (it is around here somewhere) so I will try to locate and take a pic

rick

Rick, you are on a mission. Wow, I can't believe how fast you have amassed your MMC's. Very sweet! Booya! grin.gif

I suddenly have a hankering for a Baby Ruth. I think I'll crack one out and continue looking at Timelys. Thank you, Paul!

I suddenly have a hankering for a Baby Ruth. I think I'll crack one out and continue looking at Timelys. Thank you, Paul!

if in your savaging of the candy bar some stray chocolate crumbs land on your comics, and you later see that they've adhered themselves to the cover, and you use the edge of your fingenail to pop them off, be sure to disclose that you restored the book, because that definitely meets the definition they bandy about this site, something about 'returning it to a previous condition.' don't think i'm being flippant; tho' ostensibly gone, no telling what damage that invisible to the naked eye chocolate residue could cause the book in the future [kinda like 'pressing might look o.k. today, but 20 years from now, god knows what havoc it may wreak on the book'].

if in your savaging of the candy bar some stray chocolate crumbs land on your comics, and you later see that they've adhered themselves to the cover, and you use the edge of your fingenail to pop them off, be sure to disclose that you restored the book, because that definitely meets the definition they bandy about this site, something about 'returning it to a previous condition.' don't think i'm being flippant; tho' ostensibly gone, no telling what damage that invisible to the naked eye chocolate residue could cause the book in the future [kinda like 'pressing might look o.k. today, but 20 years from now, god knows what havoc it may wreak on the book'].

I'm allergic to chocolate! does this mean I can't buy any more of beddy's books?

rick